Reviews for Another Man's House
SituationalExtrovert chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This story is both brilliant, and profoundly f*cked up.

I loved it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
One can only hope that Ron is suffering for what he did.

Snape certainly did. Here's hoping he enjoys the few years that are left to him, in love.

(Hermione will still love Ron, of course. Nobody ever hates a Gryffindor for what they do).
celticreeder chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Good, he got her in the end.
MistOfHeaven chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
ugh so ron took advantage of the life debt? never liked ron much neway
Regina lacrimarum chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This was very sweet. Most stories labeled angst are painful to read, but this one was tastefully done.
severus49 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh it's so horrible that he had to wait until he was in his late 60's early 70's before it had to happen! Then again, maybe in a Karmic way, that was his penance for calling out Lily's name during their lovemaking. Not a good way to keep a girl!
SnapeSnogger21 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That was sweet, sad, and adorable. Great story :)
Lukie15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Gosh...that was lovely. I nearly cried at one point but I choked it back to finish reading. Absolutely perfect.
Alaksandra chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was terribly sad for them. Hope they enjoy the rest of their years in peace and in love!
chiquitin517 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Bittersweet and lovely.
Estriel chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Yay! More fabulous writing! I don't know what kind of muse you've got, but hang on to him/her! A beautiful short story- really, really lovely.

xx
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh, how sad. But at least it ended well.
tpcf2011 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
this is a beautiful and poetic piece.

made me cry. 3

poor Severus, you did an excellent job making him tragic.
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I thought I reviewed this the first time I read it. It's wonderful. It's an extremely poetic piece too. I love the way you've told the story. You can feel each of those years dragging at the heels of Snape. Beautiful job, beautiful resolution.

Cheers!

RV
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Love it. Very interesting.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »