Reviews for Another Man's House
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I really really really hate Ronald Weasley!
vp chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nemesis chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, wow! That is actually how I picture Ron Weasley. It's nice to read a good evil!Ron fic. Thanks! I hope you keep writing HP fanfiction.
Hebe GB chapter 1 . 2/17/2010's almost a love to hate it. It's beautifully crafted but the idea of him pining away for so long makes me somewhat sad but mostly mad with the pair of them. So a huge well-done for descriptive genius in places but aargh it was painful to consider the "reality" of it.
Purple Cyphers chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
love love love it!

i wonder if you would ever be willing to write more, but it wouldn't matter.
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Really interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Kass42 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Sad and sweet. Everything is better when there's a happy ending.
BelfryBat chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
*sniffle* D'aww...
swerley chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow! You always do such a fantastic job. It makes my poor attempts look feeble in comparison. I love how you described Snape's torment year after year, and how anguished he was with what Ron made him do. And the best part, as always, was how you brought them back together again. Great work.
ApollinaV chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh my! LOVE IT. It has such pretty pain, and sweet love.

Your choice of storytelling technique really worked. And Severus' choice to allow rain to soak made such a nice component.

This is really well written. Lemme take that back - everything you write is really well written. But you batted this one out of the ballpark.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love, love, love this story. (And no, I don't mean I love you...)

I loved the repetition of the walk from Hogsmeade and the different ways the walk affects him. Thanks for sharing this with us.
For all the eternity chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow. I think that is the best word I can come up with, at the moment... This is simply magnificent. Please keep posting for the good of my mental sanity. :)

Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 2/17/2010

That was such a Ron bash, though I loved it. I really enjoyed the repetition of the imagery, it really went well with Snape's obsession.

Great job!
paddiew chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Too, too sad. Your writing was perfect and the story just broke my heart. My husband said "at least it had a happy ending" but 35 years wasted is not happy. Then I got mad at Severus...17 years pining for Lily then 35 on Hermione? (at least she was alive) Don't know if the man in this story could actually interact with a woman on a daily basis who would have to come off her pedestal sometimes. Thank you for the story.
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love it! my heart ached for this man. sigh... I'm ok now, thanks. great story.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »