Reviews for Another Man's House
Purple Cyphers chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
love love love it!

i wonder if you would ever be willing to write more, but it wouldn't matter.
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Really interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Kass42 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Sad and sweet. Everything is better when there's a happy ending.
BelfryBat chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
*sniffle* D'aww...
swerley chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow! You always do such a fantastic job. It makes my poor attempts look feeble in comparison. I love how you described Snape's torment year after year, and how anguished he was with what Ron made him do. And the best part, as always, was how you brought them back together again. Great work.
ApollinaV chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh my! LOVE IT. It has such pretty pain, and sweet love.

Your choice of storytelling technique really worked. And Severus' choice to allow rain to soak made such a nice component.

This is really well written. Lemme take that back - everything you write is really well written. But you batted this one out of the ballpark.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love, love, love this story. (And no, I don't mean I love you...)

I loved the repetition of the walk from Hogsmeade and the different ways the walk affects him. Thanks for sharing this with us.
For all the eternity chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow. I think that is the best word I can come up with, at the moment... This is simply magnificent. Please keep posting for the good of my mental sanity. :)

4AllTheEternity
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
C-R-A-Z-Y!

That was such a Ron bash, though I loved it. I really enjoyed the repetition of the imagery, it really went well with Snape's obsession.

Great job!
paddiew chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Too, too sad. Your writing was perfect and the story just broke my heart. My husband said "at least it had a happy ending" but 35 years wasted is not happy. Then I got mad at Severus...17 years pining for Lily then 35 on Hermione? (at least she was alive) Don't know if the man in this story could actually interact with a woman on a daily basis who would have to come off her pedestal sometimes. Thank you for the story.
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love it! my heart ached for this man. sigh... I'm ok now, thanks. great story.
christev chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, my gosh, this is amazing! Never has Ron been so malicious, so selfishly despicable! I just felt weighed down with Severus every time he walked home from Hogsmeade, and wished I could just reign down curses on Ron. And ever faithful Severus, with the ring in his pocket (sob), carrying his torch for Hermione close to twice as long as he did for Lily. :'(
amyclastic.com chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nice exploration. It was sweet torture.
oscarg chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love it! *kicks Ron where it hurts*
zanzi1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh god, it's heartbreaking on so many levels. Thank you for writing this, I loved it.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »