Reviews for Another Man's House
paddiew chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Too, too sad. Your writing was perfect and the story just broke my heart. My husband said "at least it had a happy ending" but 35 years wasted is not happy. Then I got mad at Severus...17 years pining for Lily then 35 on Hermione? (at least she was alive) Don't know if the man in this story could actually interact with a woman on a daily basis who would have to come off her pedestal sometimes. Thank you for the story.
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love it! my heart ached for this man. sigh... I'm ok now, thanks. great story.
christev chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, my gosh, this is amazing! Never has Ron been so malicious, so selfishly despicable! I just felt weighed down with Severus every time he walked home from Hogsmeade, and wished I could just reign down curses on Ron. And ever faithful Severus, with the ring in his pocket (sob), carrying his torch for Hermione close to twice as long as he did for Lily. :'(
amyclastic.com chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nice exploration. It was sweet torture.
oscarg chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love it! *kicks Ron where it hurts*
zanzi1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh god, it's heartbreaking on so many levels. Thank you for writing this, I loved it.
etherian chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, how I want to weep for Severus! Such an evil thing was done to him! The only redemption was that Ron did confess, but that was still poor. I am glad that they finally were brought back together, but oh! It was so long!

Bravo!
Aurette chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, Deeger, you hit it out of the park. I actually teared up, and I read it before. Well done. So proud of you!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Holy angst fest batgirl! How about instead of 35 years of suffering there was only 5 years? You could change it so that Ron was killed by an accidential giant squating in HOgsmead, that way Hermione and Snape have much more time together instead of wasted lives? Bad d-girl making them suffer so. Why must you be so ebil?
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
loved the beginning keep updates coming please thank you
rinny08 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Simultaneously wonderful and heartbreaking. I loved it.

Thanks for posting.