Reviews for Tears for the Dead
Kelin 25600 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Very interesting! :) :) :)
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
awesome. I want MORE. But there was a typo there. 'flee-bitten animal'. It's spelled 'f-l-e-a' not 'f-l-e-e'

Hurry with the next chapter please!

P.S. I'm happy about it and all, but how the heck is Itachi still alive?

XOXO,ALIXIA
Spikey44 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Hi there. This story has started out interesting. I really liked the flashbacks to Mikoto and Fugaku, it's not often these two are portrayed in a sympathetic way in fic. Whatever you decide to do about the Uchiha Massacre I like the fact that you haven't made Itachi and Sasuke's parents out to be heartless monsters from the start.

I also like Kakashi in this; there are some odd similarities between Kakashi and Itachi, both prodigies, both geniuses, both broken down by the weight of duty. It will be interesting to see how they interact if/when you choose to continue this story.
ishala8 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I'm not up to that chapter of the manga but I need to say that this sounds great so far. A bit confusing at parts but I have to admit that the manga itself confuses me just as much. You are doing great so keep up the good work, okay? I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Little.Miss.Fortune chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
oh my god! this chapter made me feel happy and yet sad at the end with the whole fate and your past catching up with you thing. i really love your story! can't wait for the next chapter!_
Dinara chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Wow, I'm already in love with your story. Can't wait for more interaction between Itachi and Kakashi. And I like Renji, hope he's not going to disappear from Itachi's life forever.

Thank you very much for writing this fic.
smile chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
this is incredible! please please continue!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
cant wait to read more. loving it
nightowl949 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
ack a cliffy ;A;

thanks for the chapter though

please update soon
xstormwolf chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
It's hard to find a good non-romantic Kakashi Itachi story, but I think that this might be one :) I enjoyed what you have written so far and I hope these two will find their way onto the same side. Great job!
Brightshadow-chi chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
OMG, why did you left it at that? what's going to happen now? are they really going to fight? who is going to win?

there is a lot i want to know, please update soon.

it would be wonderful if Itachi could trust Kakashi and tell him everything I know Kakashi would understand him, yes, definitely.

i totally agree with you about Itachi's age, I was quite surprised to know he was so young when i first knew about his real age :)
silva moonlite chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aw, poor Itachi. Everyone has their ups and downs.

This is a good story. Keep up the good work and hopefully you'll update soon~
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
it's a very well written story.

I like the idea of it and your style of writing. and I hope you continue this story yourself, it would be such a waste if another person were to ruin a good story like this.
M chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hmm, this seems like it has the potential to be a very good story so far. You should definitely keep it going...and possibly explain the reasons for Itachi's faked death and his change in personality?

And, let us not forget, what the amazing Hatake Kakashi is going to do about it!
nightowl949 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
i really like this story so far

please update soon