Reviews for Loss
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I'm so sorry about your mom. And this was beautiful, it was angsty but still had a happy ending, there aren't many of those around but I still love the ones that are. Good job!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I didnt start crying but I got close. This is so sad, I understand your pain girl, Beutiful way to let it out. I love a happy ending
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
-sobs- I almost cried and my mom is giving me 'wtf' looks. TT
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
*Lots and lots of hugs* Absolutely...fantastic!

I must say this so much when it comes to my reviewing, but...this was so worth the wait for me to be able to read and review it. Or gush, hehe. This was absolutely stunning, hun! I really don't even know where to start about it! It's going into my favourites, that's a given for sure. From the very first line you had my attention. If it wasn't from the detail of your writing (that was incredible in itself), then it sure as Primus was from the emotion you've infused into your fantastic story. :) It's left me tired, with a smile and tears still in my eyes.

But I wouldn't change any of that!

It didn't take me long to start crying from this either. They were streaming down my face. I even had to stop a few times just to give myself a chance to catch my breath and get some control. It was heart-breaking to read Smokescreen's parts and Prowl's of course. I was really feeling the utter sadness from this. I'm really, really glad you wrote it. I hope it brought you some kind of release and closure too. :) You've made a beautiful one-shot out of it. I was so desperate for Prowl to be found. And then when they did and he asked for them to help...it just made the tears come harder. .

I really am almost speechless from this story, it's incredible! :) Hehe.

I loved the humour you've put in the end of it! How Jazz is with Prowl...it rocked! Adding in the prank at the end with Optimus just letting them run away...hahaha! That was class! Gah, little Prowl is an absolute cutie. I just loves him. :D And his little 'winglets', lol. D'aw! I think it's amazing that he's kept his promise to his mother the way he has. It was so sweet and so Prowl and for a child of that age...it just all fit in so well! Especially Jazz...that was super-fun having in the epilogue. I love the bit of 'Smokey' saying Prowl has a crush on him...future story perhaps? ;) *Wink wink, nudge, nudge* Not that your muse needs more food for thought. But still... :D

Thank you so much for posting this story, hun! I mean it...it's beautiful and amazing. :) Well done.

KEEP ROCKING! \m/
Echodex chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
It's nice to see you updating again. :)

And I loved it. I don't know how or why, but your choice of words never ceases to amuse me to the highest extent. ;) Thanks for the laughs.
Shadir chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Very beautiful and melancholic.

I assure you that the pain happened little by little, my mother left three years ago and my father twelve years ago. I take them in my heart and still when I sometimes sit down sadness for not having them to my side, most of the times is tranquility that they will always live in my heart, they will be immortal while remembers them.
Elita One chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
omg im so sorry to hear about your mom

take all the time you need hun

*energon goodies and high grade for you*
Anaya of Wolves chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
aw...this is so sweet!

and I am deeply sorry for your lost. (if this offends you I am sorry, but I am Christain, and I only wish to give my condolences) May God watch over her soul in Heaven above, and may you have the strength to carry on the rest of your days strong. May you live your life healthy and live it out happily. May God bless you.

also...not saying you have to...but you could continue on...like what happens up until the point where Prowl is right now(older Prowl)...but that is just a suggestion.

Again, this is really good.
tubularturtle chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
i demand a sequal...Jazz and Prowl are so cute together dontcha think
PrancingTiger86 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hun the was incredily sad but sweet and it ended fantastically, I also send on my condolences too *gives hug*. But i absolutely loved this fic! _
Evil Ratchet chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh dear, this was so sad and so god. I'm just speechless, because of all the emotions this stirred up in me.
thedinoknowsall chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw... That's sad and adorable at the same time... Good job! Two thumbs up!
BlooRose chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
hey i didnt even know your mom past away, are you ok. and you take all the time you need for the updates the new stories or whatever. i know what your going through i still am having a hard time getting over my grandfather, so ya take your time.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Awsome fic as always chica. I hope the pain dulls abit soon for ya.

C.D.
Bumblebee's Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
first I'm so sorry to hear about your mum!

loves goes out to you and your family!

second That was a great story! i love sparkling Prowl!

update when you can luv!

even thou the pain dulls, it never goes away!

keep your chin up!