Reviews for After the Rescue
Misted Wish chapter 1 . 4/16
This little scene is really sweet! :D
Holly Botsford chapter 1 . 2/29
awesome! love it!
MistyTheLast29 chapter 1 . 2/13
This is so beautiful :) keep writing
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 1/24
Great short fic between the rescue and the rest of ROTJ! I like the vulnerability of both Han and Leia, and how at least Han's was satisfied before he fell asleep! Great job!
stardiouses chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This is beautiful
mermaidprincess24 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so adorable!
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Beautifully done missing moment. Thanks :)

SG
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Really good. It was heartwarming for Han to hear Leia say that her feelings about him hadn't changed.
Deyse chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is a sweet and moving story! I've always wondered what it was like for them to meet again after what happened at Jabba's palace and you described it all perfectly! Whether you're planning to keep on working on this story or not, you already did a great job!
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
i love stories in that timeframe and that one was really off to read the sequels now :)
Prleiahanchewie chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Nice story, I'd love to read more about private situations between Han and Leia. Thank you for sharing it!
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
wow amazing loved it that was so cute good job!
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Awwwww, this is so freaking CUTE! Gah! Han and Leia should have had their moment in the movie but this totally made up for it XP
JaimeGirl84 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
So after being a bad lurker for so long I'm now on a mission to re-read and give feedback on everything I've liked! lol

So I really enjoyed this story, and in particular I like Han in this one, because in others I've read I've found him too vulnerable, too soft, if that makes sense? But I think you captured him really well here, he's still got a little bit of humour and he's still got his pride, which I think is important for his character. I do wish it was longer though, and I hope you do decide to do more with it! I will definitely read it if you do!
mythical-dragon48 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow, great story! I love how they are so in charachter :)

Beautiful!