Reviews for No one gets left behind
FanGirl1320 chapter 113 . 8/17/2013
Ha I think gay bestiality sex between Rick and Thanty would be perfect!
Guest chapter 88 . 7/10/2013
Still not feeling good about Thanty and Thanatoress relationship and with Rick dead theres no more gay chicken between him and Thanty!:/
Guest chapter 86 . 7/10/2013
OMG you just made me cry!D; I can't believe this he's dead! Hopefully he comes back to life. Yes? No? Maybe?:/
Guest chapter 83 . 7/10/2013
I thought that Thanty would've been really sad since him and Rick were best friends?! :/
Guest chapter 82 . 7/10/2013
WHAT?! RICK CAN'T DIE!D; he's supposed to love Thanty first! And end up together!:/ not finished with story yet let me read some more!:)
Guest chapter 74 . 7/10/2013
I'm not really fealing the whole Thanty and new Thanatoress or the whole Rick and Tarya:/
Guest chapter 55 . 7/10/2013
Just finished reading Ch.55 really hoping that something happens bewteen Rick and Thanty:/
fangirl1320 chapter 44 . 7/9/2013
Even though I'm barely reading this while the story is already finished I still want to comment:) but anyways I'm really hoping that something more intimate happens between Rick and Thanty. They just seem like they would be so cute together! They already kissed which was great but yea ill keep reading to find out what happens but I have a long way to go. But I already love this story!:D
Aaron chapter 447 . 5/30/2013
This story was awesome and you should make a sequel
booman980 chapter 74 . 1/5/2013
that is four words and a symble
FIRMER1 chapter 447 . 12/3/2012
Thank you for your story. This was a very entertaining read. Considering english was not your first language, you did pretty well. I hope you continue to write stories. You seemed to enjoy this a lot!
FIRMER1 chapter 217 . 11/12/2012
Its a speedometer...not tachometer... I understand english is not your primary language...but thats driving me nuts. Speedometer measures your speed...and the tachometer measures the rpm (revolutions per minute) the crank in the engine is turning... so a tachometer will show you at 5000 rpm... and the speedometer will show you at 90km/h.
Yukidog chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow. I'm back here again. This story really has left it's impact. Still not forgotten. Well, let's read this bad boy again!
Bares His Teeth chapter 447 . 6/24/2012