Reviews for No one gets left behind
Na'viRabbit chapter 416 . 5/19/2011
If Yukidog won't help then let me; It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

*Hands you a Barret M82 with a bottomless ammo clip*
Hideout Writer chapter 416 . 5/18/2011
Well, I make some seriously mean pancakes that can whip a Thanator's $s.
Yukidog chapter 416 . 5/18/2011
Oh hell no! You did not just kill Rick no one!

Cat: yea, he did.

Nooooooooo!

Btw here is uhh, magical cat slaying sword.
hollownature chapter 416 . 5/18/2011
thanks i will enjoy it.
Yukidog chapter 415 . 5/18/2011
Your cat just tried to kill me! It's holding me hostage in my house. Heeelp!
hollownature chapter 415 . 5/17/2011
good story it took me about a week but i finally caught up from the beggining. i look forward to seeing how it ends
Hideout Writer chapter 415 . 5/17/2011
Due to your rather non-Marauder style of receiving injury, I am doing as any good Marauder would do. I am laughing at you. Don't bother punishing me with suspension of a chapter, because I will just find another chapter somewhere else. Oh, and good chapter.
N7 chapter 415 . 5/17/2011
Nah, no headache or hangover. woke up and walked it off.
N7 chapter 414 . 5/16/2011
Actually, I don't remember those days. But, I have to add it's hard as hell to break a 750ml bottle of booze; Mu and I (hes that Bosnian bastard) got our hands on one of the new military (Miles gear) helmets and after a few bottles of Jack Daniels, we had a bet of, "Hit me on the head with this, and lets see if I can feel it" those bottles don't break for a few swings.
Yukicat chapter 414 . 5/16/2011
I came back to burn down your house.
Hideout Writer chapter 414 . 5/16/2011
I have enough on board to make all the Thanators stone motherless drunk. For that matter, we could get the Na'vi and humans completely stone motherless drunk at the same time, and still not be out of booze. You think it can't be used for battle?
N7 chapter 413 . 5/13/2011
"willing to kick your ass and then eat It in non-sexual way…" and "Thanatorish centipede" all I can say is dude WTF?
Yukidog chapter 413 . 5/13/2011
Damages?
Hideout Writer chapter 413 . 5/12/2011
What about you?
Hideout Writer chapter 412 . 5/12/2011
I have a pair of ISVs, full of booze. They can use that for the battle.
2,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »