Reviews for No one gets left behind
the stone tiger chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
LMAO another great chapter xD

keep up the good work :P
Zara Morikawa chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
woot! oh man yea i bet jake will and if she does she gonna kick his big blus ass! and there i will be in tha corner-laughing XD
T.E.D.S chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
When you wrote about 95 percent alcohol I thought about "pure spirit from Lublin" which my father buys in Czech Republic...

But I think the next day will bring nothing but hangover and even Alpha Centauri will rise too loudly.
Zara Morikawa chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
i vote heart attack combined w/ a "WTF?" moment and some lmao-ing XD
T.E.D.S chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Of course there was no other way but to survive. Only to improve your English? This was my reason for my first story in English as well! I wonder how Norm reacts for Rick, and feeling it was only his fault that he was left behind...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
LOL! Who would have a last name of "No-one?" Unless the spelling is different but how to say it is the same.

Interesting story so far.
the stone tiger chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
LMAO this story is epic xD

update soon xD
TopKat90 chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Well, Jake cant have to many arrows, Na'vi never seem to use quivers for them. I guess a pair of arrows just appear in the hand holding the bow just as they need them! lol

T.E.D.S chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
If you need more and more time to write next chapter, just take a break and don't write for a day or two. Tell everyone that next chapter will be in, let's say, three days, and then submit next chapter in three days. This won't harm your readers.

When the title said "Jake's old friend" I thought of Norm, but then surprise... a palulukan. And this tail... so funny.
TopKat90 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
:) I wonder what the next chapter will bring?

T.E.D.S chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Poor Rick. How could he not know about all the others leaving when it had to take some time? (at least a few days)

Nice chapter, again. I was laughing my not blue ass off.
Zara Morikawa chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
i'd be lmao-ing 2 if i were them XD
TopKat90 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
OMG! This is funnier then watching COPS!

T.E.D.S chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Could have said "Rick No one!" but still funny. How many times will he still be mocked because of his last name...?
Zara Morikawa chapter 2 . 2/18/2010