Reviews for No one gets left behind
AnthonyC22 chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
How can you date Eywa? Not possible!
AnthonyC22 chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
Eywa knows a lot! LOL...
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Ok, really, a Thanator? Great story, lovin it
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 447 . 4/30/2012
:'(

OH MY EYWA! THAT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY! I'M CRYING AFTER READING THE EPILOGUE. RICK HAD ME SO FREAKING DEPRESSED, TALKING ABOUT HAVING TO LEAVE AND EVERYTHING. BUT THE EPILOGUE, IT JUST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES.

THIS IS UNDOUBTABLY THE GREATEST FANFIC ON THIS SIGHT. HELL, THIS STORY PUTS JAMES CAMERON, AVATAR, AND THE TWO SEQUELS HE HAS YET TO MAKE, TO SHAME! BRAVO! BRAVO!

I KNOW IT MIGHT BE ALOT TO ASK, BUT I WOULD LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN FOR A SEQUEL, IF NOT, THEN JUST SOME TID-BITS WITH RICK AND TARYA AND MA'RYA!

DAMMIT, I KNOW THIS REVIEW IS GETTING REPETITIVE, BUT GOD...THIS STORY WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. IT'S GETTING HARDER TO TYPE WITH ALL THE TEARS IN MY EYES. I WILL FOREVER MISS THIS STORY, MAINLY CUZ REREADING IT JUST WON'T HAVE THE SAME EFFECT ON ME.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 39 . 2/11/2012
wow, I feel so sorry for those Na'vi who were watching Rick and Thanty's exchange. For a moment there, I didn't know if I would've been able to keep reading. I thought my sense of humor was funny when I replaced a girl's mace with silly string, but that blew mine outta the water.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 22 . 2/10/2012
Uhh, that's alot that I liked but uhh..you aren't serious about Thanty wanting to mate with Rick, are you? I doubt the human could survive something like that.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 21 . 2/10/2012
Another awesome chapter. I was awestruck that there's over a million words in this story. My friend, either you're one dedicated fella, or you have absolutely no life...but a fantastic imagination and sense of humor! :D
booman980 chapter 172 . 1/15/2012
ha i noticed that Na-vi is also the name of like's partner in legend of zelda: OoT (the blue fairy)
booman980 chapter 163 . 1/15/2012
Blbečku translates in to asshole
boo chapter 65 . 1/14/2012
you should make an uncecerd virsion of this story.
OceanPacifica chapter 447 . 12/28/2011
*Cries* PS if you didnt know, this is MoreCakeForMe. i had to change my pen name when i started receiving hundreds of spam PM's a day. but its over! !
ScoreSetter chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
EPICNESS INCARNATE!
Hackman chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Not that good but ok I would have worded a few things different.
Joe chapter 447 . 8/18/2011
I read evry single chapter of this epic I swear to god that even James Cameron cant write Wat u wrote ...i I actually slid a tear in the end but after the epilogue I guess that u r preparing for another chapter just keep on the good work. k god bless u :-D
wahs96 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow, you finally finished it. I first started posting my story on this site around the time you started this. I thought that this would be like most other fan fics out there and fizzle out in a couple of weeks. It appears as though I was wrong.

I think that I stuck with this story until around chapter 55, then I discovered that it was the source of my ever increasingly painful migraine. I would check back in periodically to see how far you were and how the story was doing. If I can say one thing for you as a writer (as there is only one thing)it is that you are quite persistent.

Although I didn't take any interest in your dialogue, your character, or your over-arching plot (if you can call an endless cycle of battles and booze a plot) I do have to congratulate you on the sheer length of the story, along with the horde of avatards you managed to drag with you on the way.

Congrats, from one writer to another. I do hope to see your handle on the cover of a novel one day, hopefully after you have gotten considerably better at your trade. But, the only way to get better is to keep writing, and you have certainly shown a capacity to do that.

With Hope and Regrets,