Reviews for Tim McGee Sees It Through
starfire25 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
nice. i liked it. poor tim.
Midnight1906 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
alix33 chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
"Case?" "Wrapping up nicely. Apparenly Yadkornivich was ex-mob, who tried to strike out on his own. ID'ed Ryan as a weak link for espionage and defense contractor info. He paid, Ryan provided. Ryan squeezed him for more, tried to blackmail him. Evgeny overreacted. At least, according to Ryan's computer. All of which we would have found out faster if we hadn't had to rely on the JV squad in Cybercrimes." There had been a hint of playful needling in that, and Tim smiled. "Well, Boss, I was kind of tied up at the time." Gibbs smirked, but refused to give McGee the satisfaction of laughing at the joke." - AW! at that IMO totally cute Gibbs/Tim interaction.
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
What is a "distribution requirement course", please? I Googled that phrase and got exactly nowhere.

"But then he finally looked over towards Gibbs. And he saw a huge grin spread on the older man's face. Gibbs wasn't looking at Yadkornivich, but past him, past Evgeny's (glaringly obvious) toupee. The door. The door Tony had noticed when he first entered the room. It was now wide open. Standing in the doorway, backlit by the crappy fluorescent lighting of the office beyond, was a familiar lanky silhouette. That of a bloodied, battered, and from the looks of it, very angry, Tim McGee. Pointing his service weapon at the back of the mobster's head. McGee moved silently to with about 5 feet of the other man. Gibbs returned his gaze to the mobster, whose macho facade hadn't faltered. "Nah, I'll take my agent alive, now, if that's all right with you. Looks to me like he'd like to go home, too. Whaddya say, Tim?" "Sounds good to me, boss." McGee punctuated that sentence by audibly cocking his gun. Tony made a mental note, for later, to compliment Tim on his style." - I agree: Awesomely fantastic style, Timmy!

"McGee, slow up a bit. We've got an ambulance outside, and you're going to find some place to sit down until they can check you out." However, McGee seemed intent on getting out of the place as fast as possible. Not that, from Tony's own experience, he could really blame him. Tim extricated himself from Gibbs's grip, and headed towards the next door, his boss and partner close behind. "Boss, seriously, I'm fine, I've had... had enough of frozen vegetables to last a lifetime. I just need to get some air..." Tim had almost reached the door at that sentence. However, the tiny store of adrenaline-fueled energy he had been operating on seemed to suddenly wear out. Fortunately, Gibbs and Tony had been following close behind. Each of them grabbed hold of an elbow and a shoulder as Tim passed out and collapsed towards the ground. Tony lowered him gently the rest of the way, while Gibbs grabbed the formerly unused walkie-talkie from his belt. "Hey, this is Gibbs, to whomever's out there, WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PARAMEDICS?" While Gibbs yelled into the radio, Tony awkwardly cradled McGee, trying to keep him off the cold cement floor. "It's okay, McGee, you're doin' just fine. We're here now. You did good, Probie, you did good." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
"I am very glad you and I are not alike. Frankly, it would get very boring. Imagine your *average* conversation in the bullpen, with one Tony and two Zivas, or two Tonys and one Ziva. Bleah. "When did you pick up 'bleah' as an idiom?" I am not exactly sure. But it is useful, yes? "Yup." - Hehehe.

"And you recall the first case we worked on together? "Falling into the fountain, yeah, thanks for bringing that up." You have not fallen into that many fountains recently, have you? "Nah, I've moved up in the world, I fall into muddy culverts instead." *snort* That was rather entertaining, yes. "Oh, you're laughing at me now, Ziva? Is that helpful, is that..." Tim couldn't help it, and started to laugh, too. Well, technically, since I am only a figment of your imagination, you are laughing at yourself. Which I have been told is a very good talent to possess. "My mother said that a lot. I think it was...what, a Shirley MacClaine quote, she said? 'The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused'." Your mother was a wise woman, McGee. "That she was, Ziva, that she was." - AW!

"What did Gibbs tell you when you officially joined the team? "That I belong to him, now?" Gibbs is a very possessive man. He does not give his people up without a fight." - AW!

"Tony, contact Rosslyn PD. I want SWAT, or HRT, or hell, 5 guys with Kevlar and shotguns, and I want them there ten minutes ago." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
"Truthfully, having Gibbs in your brain when you were slipping in and out of consciousness was kind of reassuring. Even if he was still yelling. Especially, if he was still yelling. Obviously, Gibbs wouldn't be yelling at him if things were really dire." - AW!

"I prefer when you're the one talking to me, Ducky. You don't yell, like Gibbs." Yell like me how? And of course, his inner Gibbs would have that telepathic ability to know exactly when You Were Committing Mischief. Which was terrifyingly Dad-Like, really. Capt. McGee had been able to do it too. Though, also like Gibbs, he only used his power for good. Especially when Sarah had gotten him into something, and Tim was only going along for her sake. Which, come to think of it, Gibbs had been able to identify as well." - AW!
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
"Plus, getting bodily shoved into the cramped trunk of a '78 Dodge Dart did not help at all." - I had to Google that car anme and year to even know what that looked like, since my automobile knowledge is as crappy, if not more than, as my own car's battery is right now, which is very.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
I have to say this was a nice story. I liked the back and forth in the timeline. And yeah...Gibbs would not allow death as an excuse...but I think, like with Tony, he wouldn't give any of them permission to die in the first place. 10/10
Secret Zia chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
epic, just epic...
Danielle chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
CUTE!
RedDragen chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. I can't wait for your other ones that will come out soon. I hope
Iawen Londea chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Great scene to end this fic!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
YAY, that was a totally awesome story and an even more awesome ending, I hope you have more stories like this soon :) great job!
smilingT12 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Good story. I do like that McGee helped himself but was able to because of what he has learned in his time as an agent. Thanks for this story.
starjems88 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010