Reviews for Possessive
spoilerlover chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Love your story! One of the best Shaman King stories I have ever read! Loved that Yoh is so protective of Anna!

When was Anna raped? What would happen next? How will they act in school? Will they report Takeshi to the police or will Yoh's friends, Ren, HoroHoro, Ryu, Lyserg and Chocolove, pay him a a visit?

You haven't updates in 2 years! Please update! Don't give this one up! Update! Update! Update! Update!
Pirika Anna Usui Kyoyama 0116 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
_
Sha chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Please update soon!
Anna Haruno chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
ah freaking god! why haven't you update this thing! from my personal opinion this is one of the best Yohnas I have read in english and...and...and it only has four chaps! the hell is wrong with you?

ahaha, sorry, I just get carried out, but really this is the first Yohna that trapped me with this intensity I really want to know how will this keep on going and the whole story behind the Noshi thing

oh, and I really loved how you pictured jealous/possessive!Yoh 0
BecomingInsane chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I really like this story. It's well written and interesting, I'd love to read on. :)
karma eater chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
its funny, 'cause it seems like yoh is trying to protect takeshi from anna rather than be jealous. :)
midorinohime chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I like Yoh the most when he's saing Anna from any of her misery and troubles!

This is a great chapter from a great story!

Please update soon! _
cookie29 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
sweet! i love t so much...
Maui Girl 808 chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Hao! What did I tell you about taking over your brothers emotions?

Hao: What? You didn't tell me anything! I'm just now finding out about this! I'm dead I'm not supposed to know anything!

Me: did you intergrate with Yoh and have him beat the c* out of Takeshi?

Hao: no, though in my opinion he did deserve it for trying to touch MY brothers fiancee

Me: yes, yes he did
Maui Girl 808 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
o Takeshi got his ASS handed to him! WOO HOO! Go Yoh! God I hate Tekeshi, he's a fricken prick!
majrocks chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
I would really love to kill that Takeshi myself!

good thing Yoh came for Anna, I really love the part where Yoh fought for Anna...

I'll be waiting for the next installment!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Please update soon!
Nightglider chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Loved it (until Yoh carried her bridal style but thats just me. But I preferred ur version of carrying her better than most I've read, maybe coz I could picture it instead of just knowing it and I wish I could see it (too cute!) despite the ocness)

Anyways brilliant job as always can't wait for u to update! :D
paranoidbychoice chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
wow cant believe that idiot tried to rape her but so happy yoh came he look so sexy when he's angry you have to update
Smart Angel chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Wow! This chapter was amazing! I loved it! Icant believe the idiot was going to rape her! But then Yoh came and kicked his butt and left it clear to leave Anna alone! But who is Noshi? And when did the bastard rape Anna? Please, update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »