Reviews for Welcome in Heaven
CeruleanSorbeltz chapter 1 . 3/26
Call me crazy, but I generally don't enjoy lemons. HOWEVER! This one was very well done, and I can 100 percent see the entire scenario playing out like that. Very well done!
OMG. I have Ben looking for this again and I finally found your work. Amazing grammar and spelling for someone who is not a native speaker.
Benjamin chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Cool! It was amazing man! Make some more!
Oh chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Ok, I'm under sixteen and and older than eight, but this is fine.
SmartCookie chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Ohh... I tend not to read author's notes or ratings, and it has become my downfall.
rednax chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
wow well they say good things take time but really good things happen right here right now

hhhmmm I have to ponder this
Tawny chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Heheehehehehe ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Very good kept the charachters well!
Wrothmonk chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It would be nice if you wrote more up to date stuff.

Anyway that was a very... erotic fanfic... I really liked it though.
wowzaboy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Epic, and erm.. yeah. I disregarded your whole 16 thing, im 2 years younger than that. I think that was a bit stupid now...
Spooths chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I just want to mention, that when figuring out Artemis's birthday (01/09/1984 (September 1) that the only full moon that fell of Christmas eve was in 1996. In 2001 the full moon was on the 30. Although it would be hard, but to maintain accuracy, you should change this detail in your fics.

I know this to be the date, because

1 in TLC at the end Artemis keys his birthday as 01-09

2 he was twelve when he kidnapped holly, 1996 minus 12 years is 1984

3 on wikipedia it says he was born on September 1st

So the day the met would have to be December 24 1996. Very close to the 21st century. Also the book was published in 2001, so it would make sense for Colfer to use a past year.

I hope the feedback was helpful! :)

Yours Truly,

Shtoobs
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this is actually cute :3

you've written them in character

and I CAN ACTUALLY see this if they ever do it (though I greatly doubt Eion Colfer would write it).
shardaeiris chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
yes, I still remember you, from I was twelve and was reading sword and aztec. They were actually the first fanfics I read, except after reading that and some bartimaeus fic, I immediately stopped and it wasn't until last year (at fifteen years old) that I picked up fanfiction again, this time, in the Fullmetal alchemist fandom. It is definitely not a chaste fandom...

in saying that, I did read this scene back when I was reading sword, (too young, I know) so I distinctively remember that last time I couldn't understand everything *sweatdrops*

Ach, such nostalgia at the good old days in this fandom.
Icy Kitty of Death chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I like this story.
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hehe. Lollipops. Artemis LOVES lollipops. Or maybe HOLLYpops. Hehe.