Reviews for Broken
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ouch, I'm glad that someone is sticking up for Kaizen. I really feel that Broward dropped the ball with the Virmire survivor in ME2, what options there were for Shepard to explain themselves.

Good story.
dorko525 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'm a horrible person! Oh yes yes I am! I'm completely fine with Kaidan being miserable like this. In fact, I'm happy! Because we all know Shepard comes back! LoL Theirs is a stupendously beautiful love story and it ranks #1 Game Mush in my list (#2 Alistair and Cousland). Lilith could go fly off a cliff!
misfitdreams chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I like seeing Lilith's side. I mean, Shepard died. It's hard to blame someone for hurting someone else when they had no control. It's not like Shep woke up that morning and thought "im gonna die today so let's break my boyfriends heart!~" no GURL.

I didn't like Lilith anyways... Good story though!
misfitdreams chapter 1 . 4/9/2012

I didn't like Lilith anyways... Good story though!
rune101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I rarely ever read het, usually just slash- so, normally this would be M!Shep/Kaidan, or something to that effect, but this was pretty good. I did find one discrepancy though. Soverign wasn't a geth war ship. Soverign (referred to as Nazara by the geth) was a reaper that the heretic geth worshipped like a god. Being inside/the proximity of Saren to Soverign is what indoctiinated him. Great story though- short, but well-written nonetheless.
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Sweet. Love it.
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I really love this little fic and the angst in it. I like the different perspective you create using Lilith while maintaining the Shenko angst we know and love.
MissDefender93 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I enjoy reading your stories...u bring life to characters that aren't even important to the main storyline..my take on this one..good job.
Universitas chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Very well done. I'm a sucker for fics that expand upon the side characters. You developed Lilith far beyond "that one colonist who gets captured and pureed by the Collectors."
Republic Of Gamers chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Haha, so good! Sadly, due to my jealousy, I already hated Lilith. :) But, anything about Kaidan and Shepard keeps me going till ME3. Thanks!

Bex
Cate Lynn chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
It's kinda funny... I don't really know how I feel about this. It's GREAT, don't get me wrong... but part of me feels sorry for Lilith, but the other part is like, "Back off, Lilith! You can't hate Shepard for something she didn't mean to do!" rawr. But then I get why she hates her anyway, and... it's confusing! lol.

Really well done, 'cause I don't think just anyone could have written such a confusing fic (emotionally, not grammatically or anything) and still make it believable and enjoyable.
Lywnna chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
The only thing I don't like about this fic is that it makes me feel sympathy for Lilith, who I really want to keep hating! But like always, wonderful fic and a great concept! :)
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
The first time I saw Lilith in ME2 I was so jealous lol! I love Kaidan to death and after reading this it made me feel so bad for him. Good job bringing up Lilith's POV and Kaidan's feelings for Shepard at the same time.
Vshard chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Really interesting. There were a few bits of sentences that I stumbled over like 'He’d compliment her cooking and laugh when she offered him the recipe and tell her he wouldn’t be able to cook it half as well as she could. ' just too many 'ands' I guess. Overall though, you really brought this woman to life. Good perspective and great imagination going off just a few details. Nicely done.