Reviews for Beautiful Day
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Something I love about loving Spamano is that to love Spamano you have to understand the way the two of them work. If you didn't know that that's how they express their live and that that's just how it is, would you be able to understand some of the fluffiness? I only just realised that.

Something else I just realised is that when I'm tired I either stop making sense or I get all deep or phylosophical or thought provoking. I need to sleep. This was really well written and it was really really cute and the way you wrote that was great. Thanks!

-Ash
ColorfulSkittles291 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was very sudden yet a nice story :)
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
To cute! And Spain woud so do this, and you know that Romano loves him to!
amahoganyTARDIS chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aww! That was really cute! I really like the idea of it!
katokatsu chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh, that was super cute. The image of Antonio waltzing Lovi around when he's trying to cook is so dorky and so Antonio. :) Great job!
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
So very cute hehe :)

''with Romano dragging around like a sack of potatoes –excuse me, that's tomatoes- and shrieking insults.'' lol
noko noko-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aww I lve this paring so much as well as this fic.I loves how you didn't cut into the very possible sex and managed to NOT make it look cut off... A lot of writers don't know how to do that... Good job!
Lys de Pluie chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
So adorably in character... ;3;

Romano, why so flustered ? 3
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh God, they're so cute. Antonio attempting a waltz made me laugh gleefully. Silly dork, how I love him (but no more than Lovino's mouth).

I hope you write more Spain/S. Italy fic, since this one was so cute!
moonlight's goddess21 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I HAVE FOUND YOU! and now I will eternally creep on your page. Thanks so much J-bean! Love ya!
Girasole chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Haha that was very cute especially Spain running away when he pulled Romano's curl. XD
Vermilion Skies chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Lol, the ever classic hair strand...And Romano as tsundere as ever... XD

Cute story