Reviews for A Step in Another Direction
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
I don't know if anyone has offered yet but I'm willing to adopt it if your willing.
NTS101 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
YAY! I LOVE IT!
NTS101 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Sarra's a goddess, so it makes perfect sense to me!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
PLZ use Allana's daughter, Aly { characters from Trickster Books?} in it!
NTS101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I am a reader of both! {You did FABULOUS!}
Forbes chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Hi! Have you considered bringing in the Circle of Magic people? I also have an idea for a character, here you go. His name is Culain, he's 16, 5 8, black haired. He uses a spear to fight he is a warrior in training. His spear is 4 feet long and the blade is one and a half feet. His style is mainly stabs but also includes short maiming swipes.
Forbes chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Hi! Just a suggestion maybe you could bring Briar, Sandry, Daja, and Tris into this? Also about your contest I thought of a character. His name is Culain. He is a 16 year old warrior in training who fights with a spear. The spear is about 4 feet long with a 1 foot twin edged blade. His tequnies are mainly stabs and maiming blows. His is 5 8 and black haired and tanned. Hope you like him! By!
Forbes chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I have read both thourghly and am a fan of That series.

Might I suggest that instead of controlling animals they like her and respect her wishes? By!
roseflorintine chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I'm too lazy to log in, but isn't it impossible to shift into an immortal? U wouldnt be able to shift back...
TheCatLady chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Niiiiice... I read both books, by the way, have all Percy Jackson ones and am struggling to find and buy all the Tamora Pierce ones. The badger seems... nicer, less grumpy.I like grumpy characters. Otherwise it's awesome.
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
A good fight is fun
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
The waters shall fight back
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
I like the story so far
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Normality is only an illusion
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 9/20/2010