Reviews for Deal
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
love it! beautiful!
Dee chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Just discovered this FF, and wow, beautifully written!
MScott7565 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
This story was so sweet and so romantic. I loved how gentle Bobby and Alex were with each other: their love for each other was palpable, and I don't see that much in fanfic. In fact, I would say yours is one of the most realistic Bobby/Alex fics I have ever read.

PS-Bobby's note and your last chapter brought tears to my eyes-another thing that doesn't happen all the time. :)
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
That was so fantastic.
Rokimbo chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I don't care how OOC G&E were in this story, I absolutely LOVED it! A wonderful read - just excellent!
Blinky38 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love this story, it is definitely one of my favourites. So hot & sexy - just like Bobby himself! What I would give to be Alex. The ending is so sweet & loving, definitely happy without being over the top sugary sweet - a lovely story. Well done :)
OuroborosSnyder chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
OMG, *Melts* I loved this. Duh. And, of course, another fav! ) I'm trying to catch up on all the fics I've missed since I wasn't on here for almost 2 months!

~Snyder~
Kaslyna chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
AW!

Fluffy~
rindy713 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
awesome! i love it that she wanted him to put it on her. that was perfect, as was the rose. and i can see how the ring would symbolize a very special kind of love because he loved his mom so much in spite of her illness. i predict these two will be very happy!
vdofan chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
and a happy ending to a great story! following a good majority of your other stories this one is being added to my favorites as well. Thanks for continuing to write and share your CI stories.
superfelix chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Oh no, Alex wore up alone.

A ring? I hold my breath.

Since Frank's gone and unable to give it to the love is his life, I've decided to give it mine...sigh.

"A single red rose…love and fidelity." His voice cracked as he said the last part...mhm!

On top of his lap Alex wants to say what she wants...great.

"Bobby…for me…last night was…more than just…a deal."...so sweet.

She tilted her head slightly, a move that was totally Goren, and then she shook her head...hehehe.

"I want you to put it on me."...yes Bobby, do it right.

"So…to answer your question…for me…this ring means forever…and I really, really want you to put it on me."...Jippy! I love that line.

She would never forget the look in his eyes. She smiled at him as she replied, "I love you, too, Bobby."...they deserve an end, together.
LILKENNY chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
That's a really cute ending! I like the way you got the ring into the picture. When Alex turned up hiding something, I first thought it was the ring on ther finger. But your solution with the rose is much better.

Very good story, I enjoyed it very much :)
LILKENNY chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Okay, there's only one thing I can say about this chapter: HOT! Damn, I think I burned my eyeballs just reading...
LILKENNY chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Really nice how you continue this one :D

It's cute and hot all in one. My favorite scene in this one was the one after Frame. That's been not only cute but also sweet and tender. I would have liked to see that very much on the show ;)
crazy for loci chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was beautiful... I'm also a romantic idiot... People are looking at me because I have a big goofy grin on my face. Of course I will add to favorites...