Reviews for Nakama Until The End
Amanda chapter 26 . 1/8
The only thing and I do mean ONLY thing that bothers me is that Zoro says scars on the back are a swordmans shame so i guess everytime he got hurt on his back i was confused. The rest so far dear god you almost made me cry. I love love! LOOOOOOOVE IT!
Amanda chapter 21 . 1/7
This is really really amazing and I am soooo happy some one said more than just brook enters and leaves the room. I hardly hear anything about him when hes even mentioned its for the shortest amount of time. The amount of story to this drive me wild so accurate to the crew in cannon and honestly that is very rare for fan fics. This is supper amazing I cant wait to finish :)
Yiyiyi chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
Its the most awesome-mess(iTS MY WORD) thing ive ever read!
nhjfbhjadbjvbsdjl chapter 27 . 5/17/2014
I really liked this one! It made me cringe, cry, laugh and squeal all at the same chapter have to say that you are very good qt writing stories. I have been meaning to read this for a long time but I finally read it now! I didn't skip even one word because I never got bored :)
maychewn chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
i know you finish this story but...i have to say that reading this was adventure by itself
i enjoy very much, and so much smut 33 was Pleasure to imagine.
and the action was so much tension, and i love it soooo much that sanji was kicking ass in there and save zoro and after that zoro save him! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa soo good!
also the action scenes was so like one piece, like the atmosphere of the series.
and that was amazing!
Cara-Dolce chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
this is such a fucking awesome fic. everything flowed really well and was incredibly well written. like holy crap, it was amazing.
cellaria chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
aw i loved it! everyone was IC, their relationship was paced well, decent amount of hot smut with them switching, some action & a happy ending.. pretty perfect actually! you should do another similar one :D
cellaria chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
this is really cute & good so far! no one's of character at all.. really good characterizations actually!
Thea chapter 27 . 9/14/2013
super cool! I love it!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 27 . 7/16/2013
I've been having trouble reviewing lately so here, this is gonna be one massive review! You have been warned.

This whole story was so amazing, it was nothing like I thought it would be when I read the summary, it's now on my favourites list! XD I loved how you write the characters throughout the whole story, and it all fitted together really well. Nami made me laugh at her watching (that would probably be me, lol!) Zoro and Sanji are really sexy so thus couple is the best! I love this pairing even if others disagree.
You gave me a few ideas for me stories (tying them up and stuff, hehe :P)
I love the way you wrote this story, it was well though through, and very intriguing to read, I couldn't stop reading it till I finished! It made me laugh that everyone on the ship knew that they liked each other even before they did, that's very likely to happen, and I would absolutely love it if Oda-sensei did that, though I highly doubt he will :(
The Brotherhood were such sadistic bastards the way they treated people, that made me very mad, how could someone do that to someone else!? It's plan wrong! Despite this there were lots of points in the story that I loved, like Ace not being able to land a hit on Zoro, though I do wonder how that would have started in the first place...*thought bubble full of yaoiness coming out the top of my head* hehe!
Poor little Chopper being hit by an out of control Zoro :( at least he knew that it wasn't Zoro in his right mind and could forgive him. Doing that made Zoro feel so guilty, I wonder how he would have reacted if he hit Sanji, he probably wouldn't have coped very well at all.
When Sanji was being tortured, I really though that Yoru and Goran were going to raped him or something, but then again my mind comes to that conclusion a lot, lol, anyway if that did happen I could just imagine Zoro coming in the middle of it, and he would totally flip out and go completely insane! No one touches what is his!
I very much enjoyed the lovely smuttiness and lemon XD very well written and weren't short as I like very much :D I liked the fact that Zoro didn't mind being the bottom, it made the story all the more interesting. I also love you're stories, they're fun to read and very enjoyable can't wait to read more! XD
I would rate this fic 10/10 for awesomeness and enjoyment, very well done!

Sincerely, Miss Pie xx
amemiti.yukada chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
I liked this story, the plot was intriguing, what's more, you were definitely developing your language and your writing stile throughout the fic. Good Job)))
Guest chapter 27 . 1/12/2013
It was so so SO good all the way from the beginning tll the very end...and the smut?!that was some serious business,i mean you've got a great talent going on there.. ;D
Anyway wanted to make a request as in:PLEASE start something new with our lovely couple-crue in a new adventures...*dreamy sigh*
beau-peep chapter 27 . 12/3/2012
I know I'm late Cruz this story has been out a while but I loved it ty!
beau-peep chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
I love this story so much my heart is beating I'm a Sanji girl to the bone I feel like tears are gonna fall next CH :-( so good!
swirlyswirls chapter 27 . 6/16/2012
You did a wonderful job with this story. Although there were a few missing commas here and there, the overall plot was quite interesting. Thanks for taking the time to write this, I enjoyed reading this very much!