Reviews for The punk and teacher alliance
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 1/9
Well, well, soldier...

Ok, so, given the fact that I have nevar, evar played "Rumble Roses", nor do I plan to anytime soon, I had to do my homework on these two ladies, for sure. And also, you can thank a certain top 5 video by ScrewAttack, displaying Miss Spencer in all her smexy, seductive, dominatrix glory...so, that got me curious, and here I am. :3

So...ohhh my, this one-shot here was quite interesting, really sweet, lovely, fluffy and with an absolutely hilarious ending. X3

Man, gotta love the whole gimmick of Miss Spencer and her relationship with Candy Cane, the whole "teacher and student can't be together" setting, and here, that was executed really well, with lovely, fluffy, romantic results. *O*

And, again: dat ending. X'D Ouch!

Talk about bad timing there for Miss Spencer. 8D

Good job, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Gargoyle King chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Awesome fanfiction.
Love the great extension of their relationship.
nemean chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
What an excellent story. I like how you portrayed each of the character's personalities in your story.

I was anxiously awaiting what was going to happen next as I read it. I was surprised at the graduation ceremony and then at the car accident.

I can't wait for the next installment to see what happens between Candy and Miss Spencer.

btw the change of hair colour was great!