Reviews for What Brought us Here One Shot
LBelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I already read this story a while back. It must have been on Twilighted. I cried just hard this time around. What a beautiful and touching story.
Mansellb chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This one shot is as good as all your other stories...I would check out Twilighted but i seem to have problems getting an account... would be cool if you published more on here...
Cecil.B.93 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Omg, this was so cute! By the end i had tears streaming down my face! Great story.
lakers0604 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was so sad. I'm so depressed now. No joke. Wish I didnt read it.
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow... beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. You deceived me - I thought Bella had somehow pulled through. Clever. And I agree with you that Tanya is made pretty mean on ff, and really, who wouldn't make a play for Edward?

Congrats with your book :)
Walker77 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
oh my goodness, that was so sad, not what i excpected at all. it was a good sad though

I was so excited when i found out boycotts and barflies had been published i had to have it, so excited to read it again, i think i must have read it a few dozen times when it was on FF

congrats on a wonderful book
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Just as sad reading it over here as it is was reading it on Twilighted. And congratulations on Boycotts and Barflies! Are we going to see anything done with "We're Going Where"? As much as I loved Boycotts and Barflies, I thought that the sequel was absolutely hilarious and would love to read it again. :)
cvds chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved it:) You are so talented. CONGRATS on Boycotts and Barflies being published!
StephyC chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Awesome as usual, yes, I cried!

But mostly congratulations on publishing B&B. I can't wait to get my copy. It really is one of my favorite 'books' and now I am happy I will be able to put it on my shelf.

Congrats - and get to writing some more wonderful stuff!

Steph
Ilayda chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow, this was amazing, I loved it and it made me cry, it was happy and sad! It's very well written. Lovely story!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
REALLY loved this, but I have to admit, I kinda wish that Bella and Tanya had been switched. I'm still gonna add it to my faves, though. ;)
deenerneener chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This would make an excellent entry in the "To Kill a Cullen" contest. Or does killing Bella not count?

Anyway, this was a beautiful, heartbreaking one-shot. My eyes are still gushing. As the time shifted back and forth, of course I was trying to figure out how Bella was going to survive, to be the miracle bride of the present day, even as it was clear that she wasn't going to make it.

I'm glad that, in this version of the story, Edward decided to keep his promise to Bella, to go on living and not wither away. At that point, whoever he found, whoever could make him feel alive and feel love again, was fine, whatever her name was.

So good job, and thank you for posting this on ff.

Congrats, too, on the publication of Boycotts and Barflies! Several of my favorites are showing up over there on omnific now.

All the best with the website. Looking forward to any other stories you pen.
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
First, I looked at your website, and it's awesome! Congratulations!

Second, about your story,

Wow. I'm crying as I write this. I lost a friend a couple years ago who was like a sister to me, so I can sympathize with Alice...But, Tanya? Really? I don't know...I had a feeling Bella wouldn't be the bride, but Tanya? Great Job, though, as always...Keep writing! Oh, and my pen name on here is "lovelypurplefairy" if you want to respond...Fanfiction won't let me log in.
Aylienne chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I have tears, actual tears, pouring down my cheeks. Thank you for that wonderful story. It was just what I needed today. Simply perfect. xx
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Omg, i totally cried this whole time reading this...It was so sad, I expected her to pull through lol.. And was quite surprised to find that Tanya was the bride, but you are right, my perception of Tanya is mostly because in every story she is the mega b*tch. and bad person, one out of a hundred portray her as the good one, but not many. It took a few minutes for me to get used to Tanya being the bride, but i think you did a wonderful job, it was sad to see that Bella didnt make it, But i'm glad he and Tanya kept her with them through it all... Again, wonderful job. And CONGRATULATIONS on the publishing of Boycots and Barflies, i was wondering, and i believe i messaged you on here, and on myspace about it. But congrats. your writing is always top notch...
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »