Reviews for What Brought us Here One Shot
Candee-Lolipop chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
What a beautiful story! At one point it actually made me cry ]].

I actually thought that Bella was going to survive xD Blah

Awesome One-shot!
Lambofthenight chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
omg this is amazing!

Its so sad I bawled my eyes out from bella dying right to the end. Such amazing work!

COngrats
TwilightyellowipodCullen chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love! Even though most of the time I hate Tanya, it really worked. :)
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I was going to go and re-read B&B and found out you published it. So exciting! Congrats and know that my paperback its on its way :).
MissRe chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
You made me bawl. I hate that she died. So sad. Yes, we all hate Tanya. Awesome job.
MrsMajorJ chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I *sob* AM *sob* SOBBING *sob*!

That was awful and wonderful and hurtful and joyful and I'm can't see through my tears and I can't type cause I'm laughing so hard and omg...that was absolutely amazing!

amazing emotional wonderful
lorit chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Its' great to hear from you again! I agree that Tanya is often portrayed horribly. I loved this story, I am an impulsive risk taker and generally find someone less enthralling to go with me. That being said you made me tear up, but it was amazing, thank you so much for this!
Megan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Thank you. That was beautiful, and adding Tanya in the mix was great - don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
inee chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
hi!

I really love this story 3

x
deleteteled chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
i love this one
sammy55 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Your an ass! I thought it was Bella he was marrying! The characters you have listed are misleading...

But it was a good oneshot! It made me cry and it was beautifully written.
FreakyLittlePixie chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is definitley not what I'm used to when it comes to reading your work, but when I saw the alert in my inbox I couldn't resist opening it. Why must you always bring out a whirlwind of emotions in me? You had me laughing in parts, cheerful, sad, confused, depressed; dare I say it, a little ticked off too. All through the beginning I was thinking: Bella and Edward, Bella and Edward... And then Bella got sick, so I convinced myself that she HAD to of miraculously get better because there was a wedding. I must admit that when she died I was beyond confused. Like, "To infinity and beyond!", beyond. Anger followed. Persued by happiness. Although, next time leave a Kleenex warning, will ya?

-Kelsie
Ms Ellie Cullen chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
such a beautiful story. i cried at one point. will Boycotts and Barflies be released in the UK?
jaelarae chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
You are such an amazing writer and I LOVE your stories. I had already read this one shot over on TWILIGHTED but it was nice to read through it again. I bawled like a baby, but was still okay about how it ended. It's nice how one persons attitude can change others lives for the better.

Congrats. on the book deal. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of Boycotts and Barflies. There were so many laugh out loud moments that I finally had to just read it out loud to my husband because I got tired of telling him every little thing I was laughing about. GOOD FOR YOU!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14