Reviews for What Brought us Here One Shot
Bella1283 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow, i had crid like a baby when i read this story. And i agree with you Tanya is not so bad, i like her! Thank you for this wonderful story!
WeeHelenxX chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
OMG I LOVE IT! WAS BAWLING LIKE A BABY!
laura lou who chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Thanks for the cry. It is a beautiful story, but E & B are always supposed to be together. Its like you are violating the one unwritten rule. LOL.
ginab chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
holy crap! Tears streaming! *sob*

very good!

thank you!
Lizakitty chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wonderful!
Crissy Mouse chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was a beautiful story, it literally brought tears to my eyes :) well done :)
mundaneity chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow, I'm sure a lot of people say this about your fics, but just to repeat: this should be a movie! I can picture it; you just write so well! I'm jealous, I think I write for thousands of readers... but anyway, thank you once again for writing a wonderful fic.
percival.wulfric.brian chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It's not often you find a decent fanfiction where the Tanya character is portrayed as a nice person, rather than the stereotypical b*tch, so to say this is refreshing is an understatement.

This was beautifully written, and I enjoyed reading every word of it. Teary eyed and all.
BL00DLUZT chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
omg...i actually cried with this story...

i really loved it...thank you
LamyaLevana chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
great story it really made me cry... boohooo

but... WHY TANYA WHYYYYYYY!

why did you have to kill poor bells!

Ill give you a 9 because of that
amands12 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Why? WHY? You meanie. I HATE TANYA! Oh well. Only Joking! It made me cry!
And your bird can sing chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great story. I also just checked out your website and wanted to say a big congrats about Boycotts and Barflies & your other future novels. I've been a fan for a while, so I've read your earlier stuff, like B & B. I just wanted to say that you're a fantastic writer and you deserve everything you're getting! Good luck!
Willowby chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
OK, I cried, I don't cry that much. Very good use of wording to cause us to assume Bella lived and was marrying Edward. The actual bride was pretty shocking, although Tanya was a lovely character in this lovely story.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh My God! I bawled my eyes out reading this. It was beautiful
Oujdagirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm close to tears now! That soso sad & sweet! Poor Bella... & i agree, Tanya iz always portrayed as evil in FF i thought she was rather kind in the books... great story! lolz XD
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »