Reviews for What Brought us Here One Shot
Oujdagirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm close to tears now! That soso sad & sweet! Poor Bella... & i agree, Tanya iz always portrayed as evil in FF i thought she was rather kind in the books... great story! lolz XD
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hwow! OMG you killed Kenny! i mean Bella! but anyway well done! Hey while i have your attention, what happened to your Parenting Skills 101 story? i loved that story! and yes i printed it out in 2008 but still re post it, it was good!
LouiseJames chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Really good story. I have a question about Boycotts and Barflies I live in the UK and would like to buy it do you know if they sell it here or is it just in the States.
yellowrebel chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was the first story to ever make me cry; and boy did i cry. I blubbered like a baby. It was absolutely beautiful. All the emotions and everything were perfect. You did a great job.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
WOW! I bawled my eyes out. I was hoping the miracle was Bella being saved. I didn't expect Tanya at all. I normally don't like stories where he is with Tanya, but I was ok with this one.
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
wow this has got to be the saddest story i ever read, but i completely loved it
TheBlackNotebookWriting chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Thanks for making me laugh all these times, then bawl my eyes out :(

It was amazing, but I wish she didn├Ęt die, though it only made it better.

Great, amazing, job.
livelaughlove95 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aw man. I bawled like a baby. It's up there with some serious Nicholas Sparks stuff. Good job(:
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I like the story even though I don't like Tanya as the character itself but this story makes her look right so it's ok. I would love the story survived but either way it's ok.
nochs chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
thankyou so much for coming back to us here at fanfiction. and thankyou even more for writing this story, it has helped me open up. my dear friend cassie just died from cancer and her final moments were exactly as you discribed. it wasent untill i read your master piece that i was able to truely morn her passing and realise that she is still with us. thankyou thankyou thankyou

much love, sierra
rawrmebaby chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
this made me tear up, its really beautiful. i didn't expect Tanya in the end, i thought Bella would make it, but i love the way it ended. truly amazing!
SexyLexiCullen chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was a great one shot. I was a little heart broken when Bella died. You had me crying! LOL... Great story. Thank you for sharing this.
Heart of Diamonds chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
W.O.W

Needless to say, I loved it...i will admit though that having Tanya marrying Edward was a little weird for me, because of the many fics ive read where she is so negatively portrayed. But that did no such thing to stop me from loving this story. I've said it millions of times before and I'll say it again; your writing and ideas are truly creative and unique. Not to mention cheeky, real cute and damn ENJOYABLE! ;D

This story was incredibly sweet, and different from other typical fics ive read. also it made me cry, so yeah...

One thing that made me smile though (besides the cute moments and dry humour) was the fact that Bella worked in a bar. I'm a big fan of boycotts and barflies so the club setting took me back...

Speaking of, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PUBLICATION! I found out earlier today and have been emailing my friends in an excited frenzy. :D We're all hoping to buy it...One question though, is it only onsale from omnifics or is it in stores too?

Good luck for the future (now i can say i no someone who became famous! :P), Keep writing and thanks for reviweing to my story (not sure if u remember...?)

Love always,

Krissy

Heart of Diamonds
momams chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is very different from anything else I've read in ff. It was sweet, sad, and needs a mayor tissue alert at the beginning.

Not everyone would write something like this, and make it as good. Congratulations.

I do have mixed feelings about it, but still like it.
faith chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
this was beautiful! alice's goodbye was wonderful! i can barely even see what im typing now lol!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »