Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lords of Magic I
Love this universe and setting for AU in the Harry Potter world. Sad to see it abandoned but understand
the element of freedom chapter 6 . 6/4
will this be finished? love pretty much everything about this fic. i'm completely upset with myself that i started reading it without checking when it was updated last. sigh. here's hoping
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 6 . 4/5
Please, please write more! This is awesome! I'm fav'ing, and I hardly ever do that for such an incomplete story. Please, more, please! Puppy eyes?
By far one of the more intetesting AU fanfics. Pity you stopped working on it.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 6 . 2/20
First things first: why is this story rated M? I had been wary for no apparent reason it seems.

You seem to give much thought into world building; I wouldn't be surprised if you have published original stories. I'm fascinated by what you've laid out here, though I've yet to get a full picture of it. You've invented a whole new history for the HP universe, and so far we're only shown glimpses of it (sorting hat's song, Lordship etc). I wonder if you ever plan on continuing this, though leaving it as such would put much of your detailed world building to waste, wouldn't it? :p

On a minor note: I'm surprised at Harry's passive behavior especially about Hermione's treatment on the train. He's been abused by the Dursleys all these years and yet he does not stand up for her? Bullies are bullies, he would have recognized that, wizardry understanding or no. I found his character a little incongruous when taking into account his Canon upbringing.
That said, I did enjoy reading what you offered; so thanks for posting.
Bigtexjr chapter 6 . 2/10
Great chapter. Hope it updates soon.
Jarizok chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
Oh, the irony of that a.n.

Nice story you've got here though. I always appreciate when things aren't spelled out too much, let the reader figure it out themselves. Is Marissa Thomas' wive? Yes. Probably. Maybe. Doesn't matter for the story though. 4/5 in the dlp library from me if this were there 'cos unfinished :(
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Most wonderful start to your most definitely AU story. I just happened upon it. i hope you get the opportunity to complete it one day. I would love to see where you are taking this one. I love reading really different stories.
He-With-Many-Hyphens chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
Not the Ablative! NNNOOOOOOO. It's so evil. Almost as much a 4th declension. *shudder* ugh. Horrible stuff that. But still one of my favorite classes. And those damn declinsion songs. I still remember them. Anyway. I command you to update this. The theory is interesting.
hailTE chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
It really is a pity you abandoned this, it would be wonderful to see this continued.
S.Saha1997 chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
You certainly take the concept of AU to a whole new level. Great job! The grammar, unlike most other stories on this site is 's a pity that you stopped writing, though. I was enjoying your work. Hope you start on this again, soon.
So1Thought chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
This is amazing, fascinating.
The most well written HP fanfiction I've read in quite a while.
The magic is fascinating and your plot is unfurling slowly and I just want to know WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I really loved this fan fiction, such a shame you abandoned it, it would be wonderful if you could continue it!
BYoshi1993 chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
There is a lot of depth to this story. I really think if you changed a few names, you could turn this into your own story, but then it wouldn't be fanfiction I suppose. Overall, it's a great story; one where I hope I remember the details of if you should update again soon.
KingLoitl chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
update please! this is the only story of its kind it is a treasure to be cherished! plz update!