Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lords of Magic I
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 5/10
Most wonderful start to your most definitely AU story. I just happened upon it. i hope you get the opportunity to complete it one day. I would love to see where you are taking this one. I love reading really different stories.
He-With-Many-Hyphens chapter 6 . 4/13
Not the Ablative! NNNOOOOOOO. It's so evil. Almost as much a 4th declension. *shudder* ugh. Horrible stuff that. But still one of my favorite classes. And those damn declinsion songs. I still remember them. Anyway. I command you to update this. The theory is interesting.
hailTE chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
It really is a pity you abandoned this, it would be wonderful to see this continued.
S.Saha1997 chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
You certainly take the concept of AU to a whole new level. Great job! The grammar, unlike most other stories on this site is 's a pity that you stopped writing, though. I was enjoying your work. Hope you start on this again, soon.
So1Thought chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
This is amazing, fascinating.
The most well written HP fanfiction I've read in quite a while.
The magic is fascinating and your plot is unfurling slowly and I just want to know WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I really loved this fan fiction, such a shame you abandoned it, it would be wonderful if you could continue it!
BYoshi1993 chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
There is a lot of depth to this story. I really think if you changed a few names, you could turn this into your own story, but then it wouldn't be fanfiction I suppose. Overall, it's a great story; one where I hope I remember the details of if you should update again soon.
KingLoitl chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
update please! this is the only story of its kind it is a treasure to be cherished! plz update!
livetolaugh chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CHAPTERS WGAT IS WRONG IM NOT FINISHED READING THIS BUT THERE ARE NO MORE WORDS
Eloise Rosier chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I agree with what you said on your profile about a lack of character depth in the story so far but I absolutely love this idea. I remember reading this fic many years ago and really enjoying it and the plot stuck with me. As an ancient history student, I particularly enjoyed the elements of the roman empire incorporated into the story in a way I did not the first time round. I understand why you abandoned it but I still wish you had continued; although flawed in places, this is very well written and conceptually brilliant and I'd love to know how the plot progresses.
GineveraPotter chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Please please please don't have abandoned this fic. I read way too much fan fiction and this is truly the most original, humorous, well written story I have EVER read!

I am not usually that big a fan of major AU stories but this is awesome. Please write more.
gonziboss chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I've never seen anything like this in all my time reading fan-fiction. It is original, it is witty, it is interesting and it is well written. Sad that you never did continue it, however I'm sure the fanfiction world would greatly appreciate it if you did continue.

Please update? :)
thebellowingpixie chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
This is one of the most original stories I've ever read. Absolutely fantastic descriptions of the characters and the culture of the wizarding world. I enjoyed reading this so much :) I have no idea if you have any plans to ever continue it, but I wanted to let you know how much I loved your story. Thanks so much for writing!
electric2book chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
I like it, I love it, and I definitely want some more of it! :D
iSaint chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Wowzers, didn't realize that this story had been last updated in 2010. Damn, son.

Lol.