Reviews for Let the Good Times Roll
talk-ape chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Let the good times roll indeed :)
BeciNotBecky chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very enjoyable ! Loved every second of readin it !
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very nice. I enjoy any interactions between them, but especially the quieter ones. Nice rescue, however temporary it was. heh.
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
After reading a few of your sadder Nightwing stories, I was glad to move on to this one! Dick and Barbara were wonderful in this one as well, their relationship so easy and natural. Bruce having to be the "Fop" was hilarious but that quiet moment between father and son at the end was great.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
GOSH! I love your stories you are such a talented writer and I really enjoy reading them! I liked this story a lot. The interaction between Dick and Bruce was fantastic. I love the way you write Dick, he seems so real! Great work!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
DIdn't know about the ExtAGImg BEaDS cUsTUME But did THe colors. THEY FIT THE batfamily! :}
Mr. E chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was certainly a pick-me-up after reading the other new ficlet. Loved the "Dick's having a bad day" start and of course the ending with him enjoying Bruce's misery.

Very good.
Carol chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Loved it, short & sweet.

Poor Bruce and his harem woes ;)
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Haha! Quite adorable.

I am still mad at DC for breaking up my second most favorite couple (Dick and Barbara), but at least there is always delightful fic.

Purple with a green and gold tie? Sounds a bit garish.