Reviews for Letters between BeachHead and Aunt Beth
N. Ockenfels chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
A damnit ! I'm waiting and waiting for an new chappie of our favourite medic, but no, you just have to pop out great new stories. Those letter are hilarious, please do a few more. Beach sounds so in character.

Keep going, please.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Haha...loved Dusty's commentary! :)
Frog1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
This is a very good side (is it a sequel?) to Joes on Vacation, the P.S. from Dusty at the end of Ch.2 was very funny. When is Beachhead going knit a sweater for Covergirl instead of a scarf?
Karama9 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Ah, that Dusty is such a charmer.

Really interesting to read... Beach is too hilarious, and hearing him tell all the crazy stuff he does and say as though there is absolutely nothing wrong or unusual about it is great!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Another nice chapter. When I read the part about Wayne setting Courtney straight about the yarn, I could visualize Aunt Beth banging her head on something. If Beach shrinks Flint's berets, a possible prank war may erupt.

As for Dusty's inclusion on the letter, Beach may not see what he wrote, but he'll certainly notice that the envelope is sealed, which he hadn't done.

Oh, and poor Doc. I really feel for him. I think he definitely needs a box of cookies.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nice first chapter. Poor Beach is so clueless about anything involving farm life. I laughed out loud at the image of Aunt Beth unloading automatic fire on a bunch of poor ducks. Beach calling Flint 'Granite' was also icing on the cake.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11