Reviews for Letters between BeachHead and Aunt Beth
susan chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
dear will write4 fics,
awesome story please keep wriitng
susan
bugsymutt chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Just finished! I loved this story- I couldn't put it down! It felt so intimate, as if I was sneaking to read their private letters. And I loved the content, whether it was the dangerous situations that Beach was in, or the mundane but still interesting bits of farm life like the progress of the cheese. And the ducks, lol! So another great fic and I can't wait for you to add more chapters.
Autobot Chromia chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
How cute! A jersey cow...is that like a jersey boy to Beach?
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Aww, poor Ranger. Poor sneaky Ranger. And he would drag the whole damn bed with him, too.

As always, Beth makes me want her to adopt me.
zenbon zakura chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
lol well your not dead beach so im guessing you came out on top but the bullet wastn willing ot go down without a fight lol

hurry update!
Karama9 chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
Awh, poor Aunt Beth, still not used to the amount of trouble Beach Head gets himself in. Nobody tell her about what Scarlett goes through on a regular basis!

It's nice to see those letters again! Can't wait for more, it's always fun to see Beach fully communicating, with no snapping or screaming, and I love Beth's reactions!
river95 chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
Poor Aunt Beth - she still doesn't understand that Beach attracts trouble like some folks attract mosquitoes! Oh well - she will get straightened out soon enough, I imagine! I love how Beach is trying to say that he was shot in the head, without actually coming out and saying that he was shot in the head!

LOL - why would anyone put bread in a pen with a cow?

Well done, as always - you always make me want to read what happens next!

River
MariaShadow chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
You'd think the hospital staff would have learned that you never ever give any sort of special forces or Beachhead anything that can be turned into a weapon or an escape tool...which means just about everything.

He's so blasé about being shot which is rather frightening from a civvie perspective- he's so used to it that he just shrugs it off as another day at the office.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
With as hard as his head is...shot in the head could be actual.

good job as always.
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Yay! So excited to read another chapter, I actually re-read this from the beginning the other day, and I love it, I hope you continue it. I love Aunt Beth, and her no-nonsense, motherly nature with Beach. Love it love it love it. Thanks for posting it!
gamingkitty chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Dear Aunt Beth,

You _do_ remember who you're writing to, don't you? Wayne Sneeden, Walking Trouble Magnet? Why are you surprised that he managed to have a fight with a bullet?

(No, Beach, I'm NOT dropping and giving you fifty for that comment. We both know it's true.)
HeroAmerica50 chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Cute chapter I really like how "innocent little old lady" Aunt Beth seems "someone threw a bullete at your head" indeed! lol
Ghanie chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
I'm so happy to read those letters again! It's like reading from an old friend! :D
Lady Jaye1 chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Poor Aunt Beth, considering the things that Beach tells her and can't tell her, she really goes into mother hen mode. I can't blame her, but still, that poor woman. She has to have steel to deal not only with Wayne, but the O'hara clan.
TinySprite chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Of course Beach would wreck havoc after writing a letter. Priorities, right?
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »