Reviews for Letters between BeachHead and Aunt Beth
susan chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
Love the story! it's geting good . may I request the life line story you were workign on will you please continue it please and thank you') ')

please keep wriitng ')'P
Strapakai chapter 17 . 8/8/2010
i googled white peacocks to see what they look like. I've seen the ordinary ones, but never white. They are quite pretty.

I wonder if Aunt Beth had an mechanical milker for all those goats.

Did we ever find out if Patty got the gun that BH mounted for him?

Great letters. Please keep them coming.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 17 . 8/8/2010
I'm away for a while and I come back to see several updates! Glad to see that Beach is fine, as well as watching Beth be the mother hen. I'm looking forward to Ranger Rendezvous. I'm glad that Stalker's going to be there too, since he seems to be left out of fics a lot.
JediMacgyver chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
I love all of your stories they never fail to please. This one if very touching how much time Aunt Beth takes to make sure BeachHead has a mail call. Can't wait for more to come.
slapshot22 chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
Thanks for writing these letters. They are great little fill-ins about stuff going on with your other fics, and of course, Aunt Beth totally rocks!

Yeah for Rendezvous! :)
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
Excellent! I'm really looking forward to Ranger Rendezvous, and it's great to see things getting into gear with that.

This whole epistolary sequence has been a really fun way to fill in the gaps between the main stories, and I've been enjoying it very much. :) Aunt Beth continues to be friendly-aunt badass, and I love Beach's use of the long-tailed cat/rocking chair expression-it definitely plays up the Southern side of his origins, I think. (I've certainly never heard that expression spoken up north, though it may just be my own experience.)

And it's probably a good thing Snake isn't going to Rendezvous. Scars aside, Beach definitely has a point about him leaving the competition in the dust-Storm too. Good thing Hawk has a No Ninjas at RR policy. XD
Ghanie chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
Yess, another story! :D
PhantomEmpress chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
Awesome! And I'll have you know, my grandma's Chicken foot soup is delicious. Aunt Beth reminds me of my grandmother soooo mcuh with her farm and menagerie of animals. :) Can't wait for Ranger Rendezvous!

And yeah, Snake can't compete, he'll take all the medals and not break a sweat.
zenbon zakura chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
wow 15 goat babies geeze

hurry update!
Karama9 chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
On the chicken feet soup... did you lose a bet?

Letters were nice as always, but I'm having trouble concentrating on them... I'm trepidating too much about Ranger Rendez Vous. :D

Keeping peacocks just because they're pretty? Sorry, I can handle a fish tank for that reason, but a bunch of big birds messing up everywhere? I'd be looking up recipes too, and just take nice pictures before I 'de-clutter'.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
See, the thing is, Rangers LIKE being dropped behind enemy lines with the sole purpose of 'Kicking Bad Guy Ass'. That's what they signed up for Ranger training for, and there ain't no one better at it in the world. Rangers rule so hard.

I have actually eaten peacock. It tastes like dark meat chicken. Not bad. Goat is also tasty.

Also...

BUFF RANGER MEN FALLING FROM THE SKY.

Yes, please...I gotta get me to that sometime.

SOO looking forward to Rendezvous!
cougartwolegs chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
I really liked this one. :) Glad Beach is ok!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Awwww, Beach! I'm glad to hear he's okay, but that man's luck really is legendarily bad. He must have been Stalin in another life or something, because karma is really hating on him. Heck, it even happens in the comics (amnesia, anybody?).

I knew this chapter was gonna be good when I saw that he signed his first note "Wayne."

I think my favorite part, though, was the mental image of Beach Head at the airport. My common sense says that he probably flashed his ID and 'tags and got a seat on a military transport, but my sense of comedy is giggling at the thought of Sgt. Major Wayne Sneeden being stuck on a commercial flight. Even in the eighties, you couldn't exactly check a .45 and a tac vest without raising some eyebrows. And you just know that with his luck, he'd get the worst, chattiest, most privacy-disrespecting seatmate in the world . . . ahhh, thanks for the images! XD
Strapakai chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Thank you for the quick follow up.

Nice to hear the BH is okay and he reassured Aunt Beth.

I hope the next letter has a care package with it.
susan chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
awsome story! pleasekeep writing and wil you please update that life Line story? please and thank you. and please keep writing ')'P)
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »