Reviews for Letters between BeachHead and Aunt Beth
Ghanie chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Always a pleasure to read you! The Letters are my favorite "Story" and Beach is now my favorite Joe, but I'll always have a sweet spot for Snake! Hope to read you soon :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
yay! Beach is ok! yay!
Karama9 chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
LOL! Oh, Beach Head, a one liner after going missing for weeks is NOT being thoughtful. Sorry, nice try.

I love the little story Beach tells of what went wrong... and the fact he says none of it had anything to do with him and the worst that happened was having to travel with cows, despite the fact he was in a firefight with drug lords after missing two flights home. Totally Beach.

And thank you for the image of Beach smelling like artisanal soap and the ensuing mockeries, followed by all hell breaking loose. Now I want you to write that. :D
NinjaMagik chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Half a meatloaf for breakfast. That cracks me up for some reason. And he ends by saying he needs some lunch! :D

Nice letters, I like the resolution. It's nice to see Beach really opening up with people he's comfortable with. Nice self control on Beth's part - she sounded all cool and composed despite being worried.
zenbon zakura chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
he's tired from chasing tommys psyco ninja jungle cat...?

jus thinking about since snake's has a wolf that tommy would have some sorta pet ninja animal

2 days sleeping eh? i slept a whole day once like 24 hrs but thats was like when i was 6
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
wow soo glad u didnt make me wait too long for that lol im glad beach is ok though u had me worried! still love ur writing keep it goin!
susan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
maybe, he's gotten kids in tow that captured him making him a prisoner opr something
cougartwolegs chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I sure do hate cliff hangers. I've just read the last three chapters and did I mention how I HATE cliff hangers? Grrrr! At least they're really GOOD cliff hangers! I just know Beachie is in Kuwait having all kinds of dangerous adventures. gnashes teeth
Strapakai chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
You are working on something big and teasing us about it!

As always, the letters are great to read. I could see Cover Girl standing by BH's desk turning Aunt Beth's letters over in her hands.
N. Ockenfels chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Well, hopefully the next chapter or the story to it. Because right now you're leaving us cliffhanging again - meanie! Please get around to the next part soon.

zenbon zakura chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
poor beach got kidnapped?
PhantomEmpress chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Oh Noes! Porr Betha dn CG, worrying over Beach. I hope he's ok! I need more updates aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Ghanie chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
Oh Dear! I hope to read about our missing ranger soon! O_o
frkykorngirl chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
ok see now u gotta update like now or get another fic goin cause ima go crazy if i dont find out what happens i need more i love ur writing! keep it goin!
susan chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
may be cobra got him or he's in hot water over huis head or something ...

please keep writing ') ')
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »