Reviews for Inebriation
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Holy freaking shit, this stor ywas jus tall kinds of awesome!

I knew Nanoha was an "S" and Fate the "S". )
ryufu chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
funny man, funny XD i couldn't stop laughing i swear hahahaha. so yeah, it was great :3 especially about vivio at the end. that made me laugh so much. hahaha. well, yoku dekimashita! ;)
erzatscarlet chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
It was GOOD! I can't stop laughing, I swear! That was definitely some good "training" they had... Make it a warning for Fate... a drunk Nanoha is more dangerous than a sober one xD (and Vivio has the best timing I've ever seen)
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awesome
surfgirlk2 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
:) jajajajaja funny!
Lance58 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
hahahahaha training lol... faster... haha maybe it will traumatize vivio if she ever learns that the training really meant..
Wakai Kaze chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
LOL, Disappointed Fate, is disappointed Fate. )) Fate Fail's in the self-control department. Only Nanoha can make her 'let loose' or something.

This is indeed a bit too tame for an M rated. It will surely pass as T. But if you write the smexy lemony scented scene on the epilogue then. It is M alright.

I'll be looking forward to the 'Training' Chapter!
LooMoo chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Haha I just read this for a second time and it's still really funny x
Honulicious chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i really liked it. it was sweet and showed emotion! i can't believe nanoha went and got more beer or whatever it was...instead of going straight to the bath...haa anyway, nanoha is always the best when she's more aggressive. real funny to see fate scream mercy!
darkvalk chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
It was quite funny, even if it was rushed it was well done, thanks for sharing this little story !
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Thanks for the fic! It's always great to see new authors sharing their NanoFate fics here, you did a good job

I loved the ending, Fate will never forget her conversation with Vivio, but I'm sure he doesn't regret the last night with Nanoha xD

“F…Fate Harlaown…you’re under arrest for p...public indecency and attempted seduction of…a TSAB officer.”

“I-I surrender, Officer Takamachi! Please sentence this wrongful criminal until she has repaid her debt to society!”

Best lines of the fic xD