Reviews for Peace
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm new to the Fringe fandom and needed some awesome Polivia fic to feed my shipper heart, and god, did I ever find it.
This is exactly the kind of writing I find delight in. Descriptive and beautiful, and real.
Amazing job. I'm off to read another of yours .
lPhoenixSpiritl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
The story is well written and I don't mind the lack of dialogue, ssometimes it gets in the way of the flow of a story. I also like that you show that Peter and Oliva depend on each other and that they trust eachother enough to lay their lives down for the other.
kimbari chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Perfect. There were typos and it's STILL perfect! LOL

Wonderful job.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I loved it! Great job!
booda77 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow! Wow! Wow! Nicely done...good pacing and point of view...thanks for a terrific story!
madmerica chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hell... that was a hot read. I love how you first let them do the case and get into the Fringe world. Everything from the car ride home on is perfect as it is. Need to check out your other stories...
psychncislover chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
you have an amazing writing style

xoxo
NoirChick chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Very nicely written, erotic but also curiously laid back. I think you captured both of them very well and I enjoyed the lack of dialogue, it definitely wouldn't have added anything to the story. Great work.
Miranthia chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh my goodness I love it!

Very well written and lovely and...everything! :D I do enjoy Olivia/Peter fics so much

-Rayne
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very nice and well written :)
str8tjaket chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow!

I don't normally read fiction that lacks dialogue. I prefer to have the story unfold through character interaction rather than lazy exposition. You wrote this so well that I din't notice the lack of dialogue until another reviewer pointed it out.

You deserve a lot more praise for this story but I'm too impatient - going to check out your other fics now.

Keep writing!
Sheryl Nantus chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
excellent story! a pleasure to read and I hope you write more!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was beautiful and although I know the story was entirely from Olivia's POV, I felt that I knew exactly what Peter was thinking and feeling as well.
Elle Gardner chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I really liked this... the tones of the subtle between them. I can hear Olivia's voice through out the peice, written well to her character.

I think Pete may have been a bit humored at times (a sly comment or nip to him), but I can see this side of Peter as well. For a first encounter for them, I think it is very realistic.

Great writing.
ElleThom chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Whoa i need a cigarette...

You have an amazing talent, and you managed to convey this entire bit with little dialouge. Very nice

Thanbks for writing this YOWZA!