Reviews for Vigilance
RayneaLuna chapter 1 . 3/25
Such a touching story... My heart clenched and my tears can't stop streaming... TvT

Really love this emotional scenario,,!
VickyNicky chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
So lovely! Although at some parts it was difficult to understand...
Eto117 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
You made me cry like three times.
Sibba chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Love love LOVE...I LOVE IT
Darth Luffy chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Great story, these two are the only pairing I really ship, other characters I can read about being paired up with randoms but it just feels wrong to try and make Luffy and Nami be with anyone else, they're kinda perfect together but everything is subtle, there's no glaring signs but its all there if you look hard enough
spikemyangel chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Beautiful.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wonderful. Great. I knew he couldn't just walk away from a war without scars inside and out. Here's to the strongest crew around.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nice. LuNa might be the most over done pairing ever, but its also the sweetest. Ever since they had that 'time stops when I first saw you thing' I thought Oda was going to go somewhere with it. And considering the canon is only about half way through it might actually happen. Great story.
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
i love it... instant fav
scythe's seranade chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love it how suprisingly powerful it is that ace says thank you. Awesomely powerful, you're great at writing!
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh wow - this is really beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Baxter54132 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Gosh, this was spectacular, thank you so much.
VeraVera chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow this story had me in pure awe. I normally don't like LuNa that much but this one made me like the pairing. VERY WELL WRITTEN! You wrote this so well, good job! I love it.
moulinrouge32 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This. was. awesome. No more need be said.
Strawhatqueen chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
That was brilliant, had a tear in my eyes twice.
Nami telling him that it was Ace's job to protect him..:'( That was the saddest part, because Luffy really meant the world to his brother.
And his presence at the end..now he knows his baby brother will be fine around his nakama.
Love it.