Reviews for Used
Looshk chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Hard hitting and pretty awesome :)

You cover a lot of events & emotions in a short time :)

Good Job :)
Dragon Age Sketchz chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OH MY SECRET SQUIRRELS! This is so sad! Axel is a complete jerk in this! But it was excellent, I actually teared up and started making plans on killing Axel. Awsome way you write this, I give this a 10 on the well written scale.
AiRaine3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
omg that was soooo good :D
Hannahble chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I almost wanted to cry when I read this... I relate to it very well, almost the same thing happened to me except I recovered from the emotional crap and realized the guy was a douche PP Very well written! you should write more:)
rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
OMG that was the best one- shot fanfic I ever read! keep up the good work :D
GLaDOSondrugs chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow, this was exactly the kind of fanfic I wanted to read right now :)

And it was great :D
phantales chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was a really well written story. I enjoyed it all, and I'd like to show other people your work. I'll link it on Facebook. You should continue writing. :)
kaaycie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is really good! I've read some similiar fics, but your's really stands out! I would really like to read any other fics you would write.
meveryrandom chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
that was really good. i dont like angst but i could feel the anger and rage building from your story. it was well writen for a first. i felt the intesity of it. good job!
thedemonchild01 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I really liked this, they interesting way you put the words down made it different than other things that I have read. I'm also in a strange way happy that there wasn't really a happy ending, which seems to be very common with most stories. I was kinda shocked that this was your first fic. like this, it seems really good. I feel like I'm rambling at this point but I really like this!
Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
AXEL YOU SON OF A B**CH! (omg did I really said that? O.O)I can't belive I actually hated my favourite character while reading this.

PS: sorry for my shitty english
atomicradii chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
omg that is so good. *Sniff* *sniff* I'm sorry but the ending was so sad. DAMN YOU AXEL! Why did you have to go and use Roxas? Anyways.. I thought it was really creative. I have to say this is one of my favorite fan-fics Great job! Now if you excuse me I'm going to go cry in my little corner and think of ways to kill Axel
Jesscurr chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was... wow. I really don't know how to explain how much I liked this. It was very sad, very touching... very well written. I loved the repetition and I actually felt bad for Roxas, and I'm not usually sympathetic for characters in stories.

Great job on this, really. I liked it a lot.
A Scribble-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010