Reviews for Repetition
therainydaykids chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Okay so I haven't even played ToT but man this had me in tears. Honestly, this is truly a beautiful story. Tragic, bittersweet, heart wrenching yes but beautiful and extremely well written. I loved every chapter and just, well, everything. I'm a tad emotional right now so I will try not to babble on about how fantastic I found this..just...really awesome job.
Abandoned Account123456789 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I have nothing to say besides that this is amazingly well written.
munchin munchkin chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
amazing story! brought a whole new depth to an already beloved series. I am truly envious of your ability to do so. :D
Pandora'sDarkDreamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was one of the most touching, amazing, tear jerking and original story I have ever read. For one instead of hikari returning to wizard she ends up woth the harvest king. Its a wonderful twist to the love story. And the way hikari acts as person seems so real and I can relate to that. You are an amazing author and I hope you continue to write with more power!

P.S. this review was supposed to be on the last chapter...
XiaoLynX chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I'm making this as my favorite story okay? I love it and I just reviewed it because I just have my account hehe
Harvestine chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
This story is just marvellous. I remember reading it for the first time about half a year ago, and this is what made me want the game.

Honestly, I felt tears in my eyes... this is truly one of my faves. Thank you so much for writing this
Lily's New Boots chapter 18 . 1/4/2012
I must have read this ages ago, and I remember it as being my favourite Harvest Moon fanfic, and one of the best stories on the site. As I always go on about how no one bothers to review, etc, etc, I felt the need to go and review this fic, because of the impact it had on me as a reader.

First of all, I'm not a huge fan of most Harvest Moon fics. They all seem...eh, what's the word? Generic. I mean, the writing's good (in some), but there's nothing special about them, nothing that grabs my attention and makes me go 'Okay. Wow'. I always see this huge difference in reviews between people who write gooey romance and people who write real, powerful relationships: the former, to my horror, always gets more attention. I know it's a matter of taste and all, but *insert annoyed grunt here*. It always bugs me. This story has romance (even if it is angsty), but it rings so much truer to life because of all the emotion and realism that you add. This is going to sound rather odd, but THANK YOU for not creating the default happy ending. There's hope in the last few lines, but it's not all tied up in a pretty pink bow like all the others. It's both happy and heartbreaking; just beautiful.

You also have this writing style that's just amazing. It's so unique and different that I honestly can't compare it to anyone else's. I know that if I read something by you, I'd know who it was written by. Which is a good thing; everyone else's on this site seem to follow the routine of 'add modifier here' or 'pointless description of appearance there'. I must admit to never having played this version of Harvest Moon before, but I got everything that happened because you described it so well. Not too little, not too much. Just right. And I wish others would follow your example.

I'm sorry if none of this makes sense. It's the first day back at school and I'm pretty sure I'm dying. Anyway, thank you for sharing this with everyone. And please keep writing, because I'm in love with your style.

Lily x
DawnToSunset chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
Yup. Favorited.

So all in all this was a really good story. I imagine that this is what someone who was immortal would really live like, this story was not fake and always felt like real life. With the exception of the harvest sprites and other magical beings.

There were only a few things that I found a bit silly, like Hikari's lies and why Kathy was so mean even though she knew Hikari wasn't like that all along. Plus, if the Harvest King could save the baby why couldn't he Hikari? I s'pose he was too tired.

Hikari did kind of irke me a little, her personality. Insecurities are a big deal, but I feel like she would've learned how to deal with things better. I liked Akari most in this story I think. Oh, and not that this was really anything bad but I just couldn't see Hikari and the Harvest King together. She was so insecure with herself but she fell in love with someone that was so magnificent and far superior to her. I was just thinking towards the end, "wouldn't being married to a god make her feel even more unworthy?"

I'm not really sure.

But! Those were my only negatives, everything else was great! I also like your writing style, it's really smooth. I hope you continue writing. Thanks for this story and posting it so I could read it, I enjoyed myself.
DawnToSunset chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
So, I only made it to this chapter before I had to leave because I was crying too much lol.

Impressive, you really know how to draw out a persons emotions as they read, I'm glad I came across this story...even if it did make me cry.

I love your interpretation of the whole Akari/Hikari thing, it's really creative. You should be proud of this story, I'll probably be favoriting it at the end (:
Sacrifice chapter 18 . 9/22/2011
This was incredibly written out and I never thought I could be moved so much

It gave me great sadness to read that Hikari died

I expected her to end up together with Wizard

Yet somehow the depression was fitful and needed to be there

I wish you can write more stories
RiiXHitsuHina chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
omg! Bravo! I love your story very much. Thank you.

Keep writing!
Honeybunches123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ooooh it's getting interesting!
Hal chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
One of the most beautiful Harvest Moon stories I've ever read - if not THE most beautiful. I reread this thinking I could handle myself better a second time, and cried as much as I did reading it the first.

This is such an elegant, poignant story. Definitely one of my favorites of all time. Thank you so much for writing it!
Eia5 chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Wow... I loved this. There was so much emotion! *tears flowing nonstop* I just couldn't stop reading. Every chapter had my heart aching for all the pain they dealt with. This story was absolutely amazing... so good... *still tearing* Thank You.
GintsukiKyu chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
Nice fic I like it a lot.