Reviews for Love me
DieRedPineapple chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
That was goddamn freaking hot! I loved the omakes, really hilarious. And yes the lemon tastes like more. But poor Renji, Ichigo should have made him something to eat, he only got the curry from Yuzu. No wonder his stomach is growling all the time. *giggle*
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
I love the sex scene. It's so good. I favorited this for the sex.
Yokiryuu chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
nice! - Loved the hole story. XD - And as the big perv that I'm, I loved the last chapter. :D
crochetamommy chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
awesome, awesome! love this story! cant wait to read your others!

~hazel~crochetamommy
The Happy Face chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I liked how you made what renji promised in the end. When I got to that part I was "WHAT DID HE SAY?" really good keep up the good work!
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
hi! I read this some time ago, BUT I needed to tell you how good is this. Thank you so much for the lovely smuth *kiss*
SinsofMidnight chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
333

Gotta love it! Great job on the sex... I love that you did not decide on some physically impossible position. I've read too many and sat there thinking "If he's doing that, then the other one's in PAIN!"

Great job on your first multi-chapter fic! And I love a sappy ending. XD

Keep on writing, 'cause someone has to understand the laws of physics cannot be broken for sex! lol

~Kist~
SinsofMidnight chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Sorry I didn't get to read it sooner, Dai.

Ichigo's dad always does awkward things at awkward times... totally saw that coming and STILL laughed about it!

As always, great chapter!
littlexcutiexqueen chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
"breathe dammit breathe!" oh gawd I just died and went to yaoi heaven that was epic! erotic! fabulously awesometasic! it was 100 pounds of awesome in a 5 pound bag! damn holy shit...
sasunaruyaoiluvr4eva chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
EEEEE!

omygod that was so cute!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Sad its over but I loved it anyway. XD
UekiKosuke chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
) luv it~
HaruHaruGD chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
This story is quite wonderful. I enjoyed reading the entire thing, and you wrote it very well! You get a virtual high five!
Epoch95 chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
What a cute ending! Very good smut at the end:)
Renjisgirl12-DELETED.ACCOUNT chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
amazing ending! i just love uke ichigo