Reviews for By Your Side Even After Death
Ragdoll.scarred chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love sick am twisted things. From a young age. My Ken had a harem of Barbies to choose from. I'm a bit particular about the things I am interested in for myself, but I don't ever mind knowing about, reading or hearing about any other things. Except when it's character I know and love.I didn't know what to expect after reading your personal summary but I was excited to have a look. Although, I'm the type that reads something like Black Buter, and since I pretty much love any good Yaoi and stories I can find, especially ones like Black Butler, where the story line is so well-thought out, and the characters are so well developed, that makes it ok that it leaves so much to the imagination. I love to imagine Siel and Sebation, or Prince Soma and Agni, even went so far as Greenhill and Bleaur, oh so many. I wouln't be interested in reading about Lizzy and Ciel or god-forbid Sebastion and Grell. I would think of a million other things I'd rather be reading about. But, just now i thought of maybe 4 or 5 situations where it wouln't be so bad to read Sebastian and Grell. I might even like it. Anyway, my point was, people all take an interest in different sorts of reading material, and while I like the dark and twisted mess of your story, I think its probably something I wouldn't usually want to see from my Senastian and Ciel, (there are just some thing that you can't unread even if you want to forget, you can't), but somehow I really really enjoyed that. I know its a long review, sorry about that, but I've been reading a few of your other works and they have made me think about having a conversation with you, so I went a bit out with that. But really, I enjoyed that a great deal. You really made it work so well, without missing out on any of Sebastian's core personality, but still having personalized effect. Very enjoyable. Thank you.
Nightmare chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
This is so cute and sad ;-;
I almost cried
Keep up the great work!
Syaoran's Sakura chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Okay... so I thought this story will give me the romantic creeps, but I thought wrong! I loved it! Call me weird but there's something about that 'be by your side forever till death' thingy that had me hooked! I love it!
saku chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
It's even better than a complete decay to dust. Poor Sebastian, I wonder if he'll ever get over Ciel...

I loved it, I adore this fic so much, I'd beg for new chapters for an eternity of lecturing 3

ea4life11 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
awwwwwwwwwww, that reminds me of how sad i felt when the first season was over, and i was like IT CSNT BE DAM, DAM, DAM!*sobs* yeah, but that was.. in a way sweet, and i did like it, cause he didnt leave him so it was good
Midnight Marquis chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Muuu...this reminds me very greatly of the last part of the Kuroshitsuji Seiyuu Event [Red Valentine] picture drama. The last sentence made (by Sebastian) was "Aku made/Akuma de hitori desu kara.", which has the combined meaning (I think): I am a demon lonely to the end.

Is there a next chapter to this story? You left me at a cliffhanger there.
Gothicsantaclawz chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
wow this story is already dark and twisted :D can't wait to see whats going to happen :) review soon!
sayuri2023 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
wow.. Love it!
saku chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I love the way you portrayed his obsessive loyalty. He even discarded the new masters' right to name him, it's amazingly written.

I'd love another chapter when Ciel's body is completely decayed, only dust remaining, I'm curious about Sebastian's reaction.
anon azure chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw forever loyal...

Love it~!
desertdiamonds chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Yeah, what RedMoonLight009 said, amazing loyalty!

I don't see why the rating is M though...

Kinda freaky that he kisses a rotting corpse but meh, I likes it!
RedMoonLight009 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
wow. talk about loyalty. Go Sebastian!
Ladida chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
pretty cool

no idea where this is going but it sounds pretty interesting so update the next chappie soon ;P