Reviews for Beginnings
teddy Remus chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
nice story man its amazing
Marion Hood chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
More Please
Hikaoru13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
why is this discontinued? please update... i hope he grows to love her as a wife.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Sweet story that just makes my heart melt. :) Please update soon!
dark m00n angel chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Great story pls update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
I NNEEEEDDD MOOORREEEEEEE! NOOOWWW! RIGHT NOWW!
You can't just leave it at that! I need them to gey married and the wedding and them to realice their feelings!
NOOWWW!
I command you. Right now!
windmelody chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I love it! Teddy is just so adorable. Please update soon, I want to know what will happen next. :)
SSA Musical chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Can't wait for the next one! It's really amazing!
SSA Musical chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Awesome!
SSA Musical chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Aww, poor Teddy. His grandmothers dead.
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
i absolutely love you story and i truly hope that you plan to continue it soon :) good luck writing. LM0233
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Aw so cute! Please write more! I can't wait for an update! Harry hasn't realized that he loves her? Please make it happen! I want them to be happy together. And 'Mione not to have any regrets! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!

Keep on Writing!

Rin
rayymi chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
This story is so cute! Please update!
Tingal chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
You *can't* just leave the story (Beginnings) hanging at Chapter 4! ;-) At least give us a final chapter with the H/Hr wedding, capped with Teddy calling them Dad and Mum! Please...
Marla1 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
OMG THIS STORY I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! they are such amazing parents and hehehe so obivilious that they are in love! I can't wait to read more, it will be amazing to see them start realizing that they love each other! Keep writing!