Reviews for Invisible
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
The last line killed me.

Oh, Korea. x)
snuggalong chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I couldn't not review this. It was so frickin' adorable! Especially the last line...Korea and Canada would be such good friends, I can see it.

But the last line. God, that made me giggle.

Loved this so much!
PiWrite chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
haha thats so liek... um.. i don't wanna use cute...

hm... ADORABLE :DDD
Fire Demoness Jaganshi chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That last line had me chuckling. AWWWWW So cute~ I loved the little drama and fluff in here. And I agree- Korea has a hidden resentment for Japan- since japan is the favorite and he's always trying so hard for China to love him like he loves Japan. Even though that's not exactly what the story was trying to say... I believe that anyways. :3
natcat5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You should write more cute little Korea and Canada oneshots :3
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Heh, I looked up stories with Korea and Canada in them and found only four- and two of them were mine. I'm glad I'm not alone in my like of this pairing, even is this is a little different from my stories. I loved the little kids though, the way you told the story was incredible. Korea is so adorable as a kid, I loved the way he came across. Keep writing!
XxJellyBeanSkullsxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
AW! This is insanely cute. I love the 'when they were younger' themed stories because it can reveal one's own thoughts one how the character came to be. Do you think you'll ever bring Robo-Duck back again in a sequel or is this one story good for now because I kind of want to see how Canada and Korea both progress at each chance meeting they have.

...

I want a Robo-Duck.
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
x3 i looved this fic~! Canada was great and korea adorable :3 china loves korea if course :D
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I like this a lot. It was cute but what really stuck with me was the message: "Korea is Korea", "So what makes you think you should be loved the same way as your brother?”, and "After all, if you’re not you, who are you?”

:D :D :D
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was not a drabble my friend.

That was a masterpiece.

Seriously, it was amazing! I've always thought that Canada and Korea would get each other especially since both of them are kind of the the underdogs of their families. You managed to show that so beautifully.

So sweet, I just even know what to do besides smile and re-read it. You did such a good job!

Forever and Eternally,

-Ra
Golden and Berry chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
aww that was like... really cute ! thanks a lot my two fav character in one awesome and amazing one shot ! Thanks again ! They were really cute ! and I loved maturkid!Canada !

bravo !
Resident Fruit Knife chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is wonderful. I...It's too cute for words~

I'm like...a mush pile right now. x3

Canada and Korea...well, everyone was well characterized. It flowed so well too, just one scene into the next.

Nice work!

-RFK-
Vermilion Skies chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aww...poor Korea!

Cute story, though. I'd have to agree. Korea and Canada would understand each other quite well...Great job.