Reviews for Passing Shadows
Sasha88 chapter 34 . 1/26
Another story nicely done
kinigget chapter 10 . 1/24
Heh, that one *was* a lot of fun
Zorlia chapter 34 . 7/20/2014
This is a wonderful universe that you have created for the Hellsing. I find it rare tat I have an urge to do a fanfiction of a fanfiction (not that I'd ever act on such a whim but merely fancy the idea until something knew catches my eye) But you have managed it. I have to say that you have a damn good job of this and would do any self-respecting fanfiction author worth their OTPs proud. You certainly did for me. Anyway, I just want to commend you on a job well done, and many more in the future sould you wish it so.
rasetsunoshogun chapter 34 . 4/13/2014
Kyaaa I'm quite upeet that it's ended D; England has been in peace for long time and everyone's got their families so it's just wise to retire from their violence-centered lives ne. But who would've expect the vamps to come back? Hope would be anotger badass Hellsing leader yay! Great story, thank you so much!
rasetsunoshogun chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
Heheheh so for vampires there's no "I love you so seeing your happiness is enough for me" kind of love. Possessive eh? ...or he just inherited that trait from his father w is Shiara gonna be his bride? Ding ding ding ding
rasetsunoshogun chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
Loving all of these Mauree/Seras interaction in thid chappie. Also hate the fact that this side of Seras could only be seen in a fanfic. ( cause she could fit every description about her in this FF, hell she doesn't even need to bound to Hellsing to take care of the Hellsing manor for 30 years ) Aidan/Maureen would be my ultimate OC pairing ( more than Winter/Elliot ) hadn't she shut Aidan out for her own emotion's selfishness.

"Maureen realized that despite everything, Seras made each second count, finding the individual moments and pleasure and joy in the lives of those who would one day leave her."

I'm happy that this short encounter with Seras has fixed her perspective! Seras is really a ray of light that lusters in the darkness ne
rasetsunoshogun chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
"He hated watching her disappear into the bathroom and listening to her wash the smell of what they'd been up to in the night hours from her flesh, washing the smell of him away."

D'aaaw Deviltry Irishman is a lonely daaaaawg ; w ; although hands down, Winter/Elliot is my fave of all besides Alucard/Seras, this is downright adorable3333 I mean, eloping? YOU SPOILED BRATS AHAHA XD That's what you get for caging your daughter, Maureen's mama. And it seems like Hellsing isn't really a perfect place to stay if you're not about kicking the ghouls' asses, like how Sakura had to go back to Tokyo as she won't be getting anywhere with Hellsing... Cute beginning yet bitter ending in this chappie ; w ;
rasetsunoshogun chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Loving how you described Winter's POV about Elliot, it's like how one describes love: it's one thing but there's so much kinds of love but I love how Winter compares Elliot with water, but describes it in such an intricate way especially the line "She still thought of him as water, even as the emotions began to come close to the surface and more easy for the world to see. Strong and ever present, he was what she needed to stay alive."
rasetsunoshogun chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
"If you even suggest naming him Edward, I'll slaughter all of you and take him with me to raise as a true vampire."

...I sensed a Twilight hater there. * w *
rasetsunoshogun chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I love how you used these earlier chapters to explain your OCs backgrounds, especially the bitter story that each one has. When I was reading LS they're just bunch of dorks ( well dorks but the're dangerous as hell ) that I adore so much and you made my day by making me know them better! I'm happy that Sakura got Aiko back and perhaps her family perspective on vampires changed after that. 3
rasetsunoshogun chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
WINTER'S MOOD SWING MODE ON. she's like a cute lil mistress throwing tantrum and everyone's trying to do everything to bring her back to normal mode, or else... just give in to her whims orz. really adorable chapter, seriously. 3
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 34 . 1/11/2013
This story really does feel completed with the way you ended it but I still feel so sad that it has come to an end and I can no longer read more. Your Hellsing stories have been a very addictive part of my life for a week and it has been a story that has been painfull to tare my eyes away from reading. Hack, i was all most late for work because i kept telling myself one more chapter.
I love the characters, I adore the OC's and I admirer how you've made them all grow, more so with Alucard who is still himself but isn't with the changing of his world and views.
I know i'm going to be besides myself now for what to do with my spare time as all i'm going to want to do is read more of your Hellsing Fanfiction when I have all ready read them all.
I thank you for writting this serise of stories, I have fully enjoyed myself.
P.S. It would have been amazing if during Shiara's and Michales wedding party they had finally noticed that dent in the wall they made as children. Would have been halirius!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
ótimo.
Sita Knight chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
so... i tried reading your story.. but.. it was a little.. uhhh, how do i put this, **constructive critisism btw. ** maybe you should put heading or some indication of who's memories or whatever they are.. you kinda lost me on the first chapter.. well a bit earlier but i kept reading with the optimistic perspective *(i'm sure it will become less confusing with time)*.. but, i was wrong.. sooo .thankyou for posting, and doing your best, i love reading in my spare time and the only thing i regret is not having your perception, because then i'm sure i could have seen the story come alive through your minds eye . have a great day, week, life.. . eternity if you will and goodluck .
lassador chapter 34 . 7/6/2011
I loved this it was beyond awesome