Reviews for His Siha
Jimperbam chapter 1 . 6/7
Okay so I came here from Tumblr as I spiraled deep into Shrios hell and I literally cannot read anymore Shrios tonight or I will disintegrate but I WILL finish this later! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM EMOTIONAL ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF
FillInTheBlankNow chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Do you understand you have written some form of Mass Effect perfection? I romanced Thane so hard in the games. And this was a beautiful and fulfilling conclusion of their togetherness. BioWare needs to hit you up for some serious dialogue and character writing. I adored all of ME but this retelling was so much more satisfying than the game offered with their conclusion (It might not be fair to compare the two but I wanted to say it regardless) You are so very talented. Way to be.
Me Againneednot chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
It says to be continued! This was in 2012...its 2014...That was MORE! Than enough time to make me happy with many more stories to read to this darkened 2:57am...
U need not no chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
But you should know that I hate you very much! I HATE YOU! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? I'm more than sure that I'm not the only one who does! FIRST OF ALL! I NEVER READ STORYS LIKE THIS! NEVVVVEEERRRR! But some how after falling for Thane...I simply had to google "I am his siha" And I FIND YOU! I HATE YOU BECAUSE I SWARE I WISH THAT WAS ME AND HIM RIGHT NOOOOWWWWW! I AM 100% TURNED ON! AROUSED! EXCITED! STOCKED! I AM SO MANY WORDS RIGHT NOW! BUT MOST OF ALL!... I wanna cry my little heart out that he isn't real ;u;
My husband already hated that I love most of the Dragon Age men (1, 1 1/2, &2) And I only started playing mass effect because he wanted me to and I didn't think I would like it but now i love it and now I LOVE THANE! and my husband will be mad to find out after he graduates friday...-sigh- he'll live!
Kajataya chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Kaidan made me so angry when he had his precious rant on Horizon. I wanted to smack him upside the head. It was impossible not to fall for Thane after that. I kind of wanted Shepard to yell at him and give him what he thoroughly deserves in this chapter.
Some redundancy in sentences, but otherwise awesome as always... more now?
Kajataya chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Beautiful Thane. He's so delicious in the chapter!
Kryn143 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
It was a great story. Nothing since August, so I have to assume you gave up writing that is really too bad. I will without hope put follow but... I really guess since NOTHING in all this time it was not the Holidays or even New Years it is just done. Too bad.
Kryn143 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
OK, you played the romance just right. Thane has so much oose of passion, for them to stop it with be alive with tonight... I almost stoppped playing when they killed Thane.
Rosally chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
That was so awesome you should write a book everything is so in detail a liked a lot can wait to see what happens next Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ I have completed all of the Mass Effect games but when I read this story it feels like a book and not a game! Keep it on
cosmicpixie chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely love this story! You have a great sense of pacing, and you write Thane's thoughts and dialog really well. I hope to read more soon.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Love it, good writing, solid grasp on grammar and sentence form, which is rare on here.
Can't wait to see more chapters, really hope Thane survives past the shitty ending Bioware gave him. Well, it was a tearjerker ending, but he deserves better.

love chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Finally. Some good Thane/Femshep lurve-making, although by your description, I'd think one of the ME side quests would have been to fight a growing epidemic of Human/Drell sex addiction, because that sounds sure trippy and AMAZING.
SinsMelody chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I look forward for more chapters!
Aya001 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Well, no words is so clear how much you like Thane and make me like him even more than I did in game, is so beautiful their relationship and more... deep than the one in game tha I can only say? When the next chapter, love them! _
Ryoko Metallium chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Please please please PLEASE update! This is such a good story so far!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »