Reviews for Making Rules
tiffaroolou chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Fabulous, as usual. :D
macadoodle3 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
oh lovely lovey love love ;) lol this was just so cute and adorable and perfect! i absolutely adore how tony leapt to defend her! it's just so knight in shining armor! well, kevlar... ;) anyway please update soon!
bendecida82 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I never thought about Ziva having a bad reaction to smelling the cafpow. Has she been seen in abbys lab this season?

Great Job on the rules! Keep them coming!
zatl chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I like that rule.

Gibbs should make that a rule in the show. :)
Kenzi chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
omg i completely forgot about tony seeing the footage from the bombing in 'last man standing'. In real show they seriously need to have a tiva scene to get all this crap out in the open. i loved the chapter and the 2 before it! i cant wait for more! xoxokenz
NCIjesS chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Nicely done!
NCIjesS chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ooh! I like this! Great premise!
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
This one made me cry.

Yep.

Old hardshelled me, it made me cry.

Good chapter.

Good story.

DARNED GOOD.

cherisheachother chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Nice job with this sequel!
fredcymraes chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
enjoyed the pacing and changes of tone
Chocolatery chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Good rule, no more secrets!

A friend of mine told me a good rule too, but it might not be suitable for K story... If you want to know, just PM me :)
ChEmMiE chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Love it... Love how all the others went crazy with rule-ideas :P hehe...

And love emothional stuff..

(got enough 'loves' yet? :P)
mia58 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Good rule in just about any relationship. Good rules do far.

It struck me as odd when it was revealed that Tony didn't know about her almost dying in Morocco. That wasn't a secret so how was it that he was unaware?

Will the truth about Ari's death ever come out in canon? Since TPTB decided to re-write its history, I'm surprised it hasn't already.
MoveForward chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
more please...
Melissa Rivers chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Don't know how I missed chapter 2 (must've got lost in the emails this morning) but Chapter 3 let me know I'd missed something. Love Rule # Gibbs is not in this relationship. Particularly enjoyed this chapter, using the smell of caf-pow to get the whole relationship shown to everyone in the lab... and they just kept popping up like rabbits. Like the rule - no more secrets and the two secrets you had them both reveal. Beautifully executed.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »