Reviews for Making Rules
finlaure chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I am actually sniffleing becasue there for a second those started sounding like something they would say, like at a wedding as vows. but i guess they are building a life together which is what a marriage is anyway. so if you need any more ideas, you could go from that. But I love this so far.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love it! Can't wait to see what's next in this story...I love the way you write their feelings for each other. Just because we see T and Z in their public personas, and that they are people who aren't used to talking about their feelings, doesn't mean they can't be that way with each other- which is of course what makes them so intriguing.
zatl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Why seven? Or does it not matter... or will you explain later?

anyway, great chapter.
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love how you've structured this! I thought it was sweet how they both knew the other would panic at the prospect of talking about their relationship. I really enjoyed when Tony squeaked at the idea of babies. Very believable. Great job!
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, so cute! I think I'm going to love this one!
Down the Highway chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
so cool!

i think my friends are pissed at me for reading ur stories in class, then getting all hyper and excited because they're so good! i don't think ur good for me.

i like rule seven. "don't panic"

keep on writing!

luv team ziva
LittleCatt chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
“You put on a band-aid because you're injured in some way, and then to check on how you're doing you pull it off and it pulls out the hair on your arm and it hurts and maybe you're better and if you're not you have to do it all over again the next day...” He smiled at Ziva's still-perplexed expression. “I know. That's all I meant. But right now, at this moment, we want the same things. And I'm not letting you go.”

He's learning how to say the right thing and still keep his Tony-ness, I very much like it :)

Alright, I have an idea for a rule: Talking to Gibbs is no substitute for talking to each other.

My explanation: Yes, Gibbs is pappa bear to the both of them, but so many times they find themselves spilling their frustrations with each other with him instead and never really telling the other person. I think they need to be able to rely more on each other than on him. It's definitely not a criticism of Gibbs because he's an integral part in both of their lives, but he might become an obstacle in their communication-kind of a cop out of "well I talked to Gibbs about it, so I don't need to bother the other person about it."

I hope there's something coherent in that big messplanation. I swear it made sense in my head...
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
aw this is so cute! :D

awesome start for the sequel :D
MoveForward chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
loved it...right more
vdhd chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
great start!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
great beginning rule :)

think a few of the others should be always trust in the other person, dont go to bed angry, dont jump to conclusions, DONT KILL EACH OTHER WITH OFFICE SUPPLIES should be rule 1! lol

be honest with each other, if you get into an argument always kiss and make up (that one should ensure that the 2 of them ALWAYS make up not break up), dont keep secrets from one another (stuff about the past i guess is ok since a lot of her mossad stuff cant be shared but the future stuff not ok)

dont ignore problems deal with them as they come up (well if you are at work wait till lunch time or after work so you dont get fired) and every day remind gibbs his rule 12 frigging sucks! LOL anyway good luck with the rules :) cant wait to see where ya take this, and how many rules you talkin about 50 some like gibbs or just 10 or 15 to keep the story short?
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
“Ready?”

“Always.” He gave her a look that seemed to be less about eating than other things and accepted a plate. Ziva tried not to blush as she sat down next to him.

- i'm blushing haha.

I want us to figure out whatever we need to do heal on our own and together and then...I don't ever want to be apart from you again.”

- tony. 3

thank you SO much for hte update. just hte boost i needed to make me happy before i start working on homework. thank you! already dying for the next update so please update soon!i LOVE looking for your updates in my inbox.
Malik The Night Angel chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
well I am going to say what i say to many authors: If they do not get together and kill you 15 different ways with a paperclip...im still working on 16-19.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ooh good so far. Ok rules-

Don't go to bed or leave each other being angry.

Always be grateful that you've found each other.

When in doubt, blame it on McGee

LOL. Can't wait to read more
Ryalin chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Another great chapter in what I'm sure will be another great story by a truly great author. I can't wait to read the rest of Ziva and Tony's rules.

As an old married lady (okay, it's only 13 years, but still...) I have to go with the tried and true. Never go to bed angry is one we try to live by.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14