Reviews for Making Rules
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That's a good rule for them. :D
Jean89 chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
Excellent! I can't wait for the next part, you write so well!
cymraes chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
very honest ending - looking forward to part 3
GibbsRules chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
WOW! Well, that wasn't what I was expecting! (although i did wonder given Tony's reaction to the list!) Another well written story. Already looking forward to the third part of the series!. Please update soon! :D
Seosh chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
sad way to end this part but i liked it :D can't wait till part 3!
Betherzz chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
good chapter, cant wait to see what happens next... kinda pissed that he walked away, i dont see him just walking away, i see him making excuses and breaking up with her because he cant handle it, but just saying he cant and walking away... no dice, you dont have me convinced on that one not when he almost gave up everything for her
Chocolatery chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
Oh, wow. That was a heartbreaking end! I really hope they can get back together again.

Happy writing!
finlaure chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
sniffle, maybe,, sob,, I don't know either, bawl. This better have a HEA eventually!
Zivafan chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
Surpring ending. Think that I get where you're going but want to point out couple of things.

The canon show has always exaggerated her character. When she says things like she can kill with a paper clip or a credit card, it's meant to be a joke, not sociopatic tendencies. On the serious side, as Director Sheperd pointed out early on, what she did was not that different than what Gibbs did for the Marines.

And Tony is not the most honest and moral of people either. He has on many occassions lied to many people. Also has broken the law many times, and as you pointed out, on last night's show, basically killed a man by directly disregarding the doctor's orders and felt no remorse. If he's going to be upset with Ziva, he should be equally upset with Gibbs and himself.

Can't wait to see what you've got planned next.
Razzlephrat chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
I feel like the ending was kind of abrupt but I really kind of like Tony struggling with the new Ziva, though it really breaks my own heart. I can see this happening in the show and damaging their entire relationship and that's an utterly terrifying thought. :(

I'm not sure where you'll go with the mistakes but I feel like it'll take a lot to rectify Tony walking away!
pol-tyrees chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
Wow. Good job. I frankly see both sides of the equation - Ziva is trying to to change, but Tony has some very good points: she MURDERED people for a living, and as we've seen, Eli David isn't exactly trustworthy when it comes down to believing whether these targets were actually threats to Israel. Given how proud she was about being able to kill someone with a paper clip, there's a very solid argument for thinking she was a sociopath, albeit one working for the govt.

Seeing some of the negative reactions to this plot twist actually makes me laugh. Tony wouldn't be human if he didn't have a lot of questions about her. He knows (from canon) that she's an exceptional liar - she admitted to having lied to someone she loved without them ever learning about it and given how that whole Rivkin nonsense played out & her flat-out declaration then that she didn't trust him - so he'd have to wonder if she's not being entirely truthful.

Excellent job. Once again, far better than the dross that is season 7.
bendecida82 chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
I was sure someone was going to chastise him for upseting the victim to death, but they just rolled over it! I enjoyed the trajic, but honest ending of this fic, and cant wait to see how the rift gets resolved!
MoveForward chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
good story...
agentscully6 chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
oh, this makes me so sad for Ziva. I hope you can resolve it in the next series.
mia58 chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
I NEVER thought I'd say this, but, maybe their saga should end here. As Ziva said, they have been dancing around their feelings for five years and each time they get close, Tony backs off with a joke or by pushing her away, and then gets jealous when she seeks comfort with someone else. The pattern is there for a reason.

While I understand why he's acting the way he is, my objection to his behavior is that he knew exactly who she was from the beginning. And I think he's always been a bit intimidated by and resentful of her, as evidenced by his constant mocking of her, which has at times bordered on mean.

Yes, he cares about her and wanted them to be happy together. However, as I've said before, only twice in the five years has he shown what could be construed as love. Not much to draw upon. And he's a forty year old man who should know, both professionally and personally, that you can't change who people are to suit your needs. If you're going to love them, you have to accept them for who they are. If you can't, then let it go.

While this fic is AU, you've been careful to keep it and their characters very close to canon, which is why I find it hard to believe that Ziva would keep putting up with his rejection. Even though I loath how the writers glossed over the traumatic effects of her time in Somalia, somewhere inside, she's still self-respecting Ziva.

Having said all that, I respect your talent as a writer and await being pleasantly surprised by how you resolve all their issues.
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »