Reviews for Beyond Time
Nicole Blaire chapter 38 . 4/23
Let me just start off by saying that this has only taken me three days to read, but I truly feel like I've spent 90 years with these characters! Carlisle was my absolute favorite in this fic so job very extremely well done there! I love how the Cullens and Bella were so true to their characters personified in the true books, not to say that everyone here doesn't have some originality, but it was just enough to keep me going while feeling like I'm still hanging out with same characters I've grown up with over the past 10 years or so. Bella has such an amazing arc here, I love the lessons this journey has taught her about love and about faith. The ending to this fic came entirely too soon for me and it left me with a lump in my throat and goosebumps all over LITERALLY. This was truly amazing, thank you so much for writing this. It will always have a place in my heart, and I can only imagine all the other people in the world whose souls you touched with this. Btw I'm still humming Cyndi Lauper...
Alice chapter 1 . 3/12
No funny smoking peyote dear friend
Ticcing Bat chapter 38 . 9/25/2021
really enjoyed reading this again. wish youd write more vamp fics.
newgood vamp are hard to find these days.
Ticcing Bat chapter 15 . 9/14/2021
you'll be lucky trying to find a ladies room in 1918. we must thank those suffragettesthose who came after for fighting for womens rights. if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have toiletsa bank account. let alone the vote. new wave feminists sh*tting all over them encouraging men into womens spaces these days.
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 24 . 8/25/2021
I don't know if you will read this, 10 or 11 years after you wrote it. It is so well written & researched & professional that I know you have done well in your career.
Coincidentally today on August 2021 we are 1 1/2 years into the Covid Pandemic, similar to the
influenza plight you wrote about.
I am still a senior fan of the Twilight Saga & enjoy your slant on the tale.
MissWM chapter 38 . 8/14/2021
The whole time travel concept is a bit crazy. But, well, I knew what I was getting myself into from the summary hehehe just have to say though: you are a very talented writer. The way you told the story, you made it real. You made me feel what they were feeling. It is an amazing thing, to be able to touch others through words only.

I loved this. I loved your Bella. And your Edward. He was an asshole at the beginning, but hell, it was 1918. And he grew up a lot. And I loved Alice's passion for food hahahaha

Also, the whole epidemic scenario is a bit eery in today's context. It is crazy to think the world has suffered from viruses and pandemics and epidemics in such a worldwide scale from time to time. It somber us a bit, I think.

Thanks for sharing this amazing story! Hope you and your loved ones are good and safe.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2021
Mr Cullen.? Isn’t he Mr Masen?
MaverickBond chapter 38 . 6/24/2021
Read in 6 days. Thanks for writing such a great fanfic!
thespeedfxrce chapter 11 . 6/23/2021
Okay but like do you WANT me to ship Bella and Carlisle? Because I will
atrashpancake chapter 38 . 6/20/2021
Wooooowwwwww that was such a good story. I won’t lie Bella was annoying the hell out of me but I am so glad I stuck with it. What a journey. Kudos this story is brilliant
sarabo chapter 38 . 6/12/2021
This story is definitely one of my top 2. It was absolutely amazing and I couldn't stop reading. Since it was completed about 10 years ago I didn't review, but If you read this (and I hope you do) know that I loved every chapter! You managed to answer many questions that I had about the original stories. Thank you very much. I have seen your name in many of the stories I read. Glad I found this!
TheAuburnRose chapter 38 . 6/3/2021
I just finished this story and I literally want to read it again. Like, RIGHT NOW!

This was a wonderful story and I so badly want more of 1918s B&E. It was beautifully written. And has quickly become one of my absolute favorite fics. Thank you for this amazing story.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2021
Shouldn't Bella have maybe questioned the ulterior motive of the Quileute ? She's seeking their mortal enemy.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/13/2021
This appearance of James makes no sense to me. How can he be in Chicago human in 1918 and hunting Alice in Biloxi in 1920? One would assume he didn't just start off with his cat and mouse games... being a human drinker it had to have taken more than just a year to learn restraint for that type of hunt
raven haired girl chapter 38 . 4/28/2021