Reviews for Beyond Time
Rose chapter 38 . 9/17
No matter how many times I read this story, I still manage to get captivated by it. You are an exceptional writer and I'm extremely glad that you shared this with us!
lexi888 chapter 38 . 9/15
love love love LOVE this story! though i kinds wish there was a carlisle/bella version ;)
JenSing chapter 7 . 9/7
I don't know how many times I've read this story now, it will always be one of my very favorites, but right now Carlisle's comments on the human condition (your words) is one of the shortest but best reflections/descriptions I've ever read and stands out so much more with me today than when I've read them before. Thank you for the time that you've spent giving me and others an escape from real life, an outlet from our daily stresses, adventures to get swept away in. It is greatly appreciated!
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 38 . 8/27
This was one of the best stories for twilight. I've come across similar but yours was so in depth. Amazing. Thanks for writing it
fernandfeather chapter 11 . 7/27
Im definitely shipping Carlisle or Eleanor over Edward by now.
fernandfeather chapter 8 . 7/27
Bella seems more active than her canon counterpart. I don't mind it, in fact Bella's passivity can be frustrating. I suppose it's just a little disorienting to see Bella as an outspoken feminist. Anyways, hooray for gal pals. Almost wish she whisks Samantha away and they join Dr. Cullen in medical practice to make the world a better place.
Kristin323 chapter 38 . 7/13
I had to take the time and review; this is my favorite story. I think about it often and have read it three times. You are an amazing author. The entire story is laid out well and the research aspect is phenomenal. I have only read a few stories that have captured me the way yours has. Thank you! I hope you find inspiration and keep writing! :)
eneas chapter 38 . 6/26
I don't know how many times I've read this story, but every time I read it, I love it, one of my favorites
DiMpLeS 09 chapter 38 . 6/7
I truly love this story I've read it several times and every time I've read it I love it one of my favorites
Kristie20 chapter 38 . 5/26
While reading it only two words were coming repeatedly in my mind - 'what's next'. Yours is a story which has a capability of binding the readers to it. Alice and Carlisle are the epitome of friendship while Bella's struggle to be with Edward suggests sacrifice in love and for love. This is beautifully depicted in your story. Also the Chicago of 1900s which you have chosen to familiarise the readers with demand a lot of homework and you have succeeded in that too. The mention of Suffragettes was truly a knowledgeable experience to read and also it gave us a sense to respect the freedom we women gets today. I really enjoyed your story in every aspect and so I just can't help it that I have posted such a long review.
Thanks for sharing this and I appreciate your efforts for this story with my whole heart :)
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 38 . 5/10
This was beyond perfect. The effortless combination of the book into this story was amazing and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it.
Camille Danvers chapter 23 . 4/30
My fluff-o-meter just overloaded!
All But Faceless chapter 1 . 4/5
this was amazing. my heart aches for Carlisle though. brilliant story. thank you
Raven Silverblood-Wolfshire chapter 38 . 4/1
This story was amazing! I cried when Bella was shown the books after her return, and then her revisit of Chicago. That was the perfect touch. Her being able to properly mourn those loses ans gain closure. Nice touch with Emmett, by the way. Having that connection to her time in Chicago and the people she had met. I was sad about Edward's car but it was a nice and realistic touch for it to end up in a museum. This story is one of the best that I have read. Kinda sad about the no kids oart, but nice nod to it. It made me laugh lol it would have been out of place, I think, for her to have had a baby. It was a refreshing turn of events. And Carlisle. Him mourning the loss of Bella. Mourning the loss of his "first" love. Also a nice touch, and also very realistic, I think.

All in all, this was an amazing story and now I need to sit and think about my life cuz I'm still crying lol
connvictoria20 chapter 27 . 3/29
This story has been great so far
8,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »