Reviews for Beyond Time
sarabo chapter 37 . 3/13
Thank you so much for this amazing story. It was recommended by another author (Payton79). It was so interesting to me because my grandfather and infant uncle both were victims of the Spanish Flu in Chicago. I loved to read about old Chicago and the many places of interest. Of course, our lovers were wonderful also. Now, Carlisle-you could feel his loneliness and how he needed love in his life. This was heart wrenching. Thanks again for sharing your time and talent with us.
Absolutely beautiful! Truly a gift of a story, thank you
Kataliny Oliveira chapter 38 . 2/20
I love this story. I had read it a long time ago, but I did not remember. I found a translation in Portuguese (I'm from Brazil) and I was delighted. But I had a few chapters, I went after the original. I did not sleep two nights reading while recovering from surgery. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm very happy to have read your story. Congratulations.
EdB27 chapter 1 . 1/31
thankx for posting such an amazing story! bella's confidence and sense of humour is lovely! Edward is also portrayed beautifully. ... such a nice story.
one of my fav's! keep posting!
Amazing, well-written story!
Love this pov
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 1/22
God I’m so glad that I don’t have to wait until next week because this baby is complete!
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 1/22
This is killing me! Crying!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 1/22
Wow I love this story! You were sure busy during this time. I wonder if you are writing real fiction now! I’ll have to find you on twitter and see what’s going on! I’m dying to know how this is going to end. It’s hard to believe that Edward, who is still a vampire now will not be one? I’m confused! How can Human Edward still end up to be a vampire or if he’s not, what happens to Alice, Carlisle etc with the time change? I’m lost...
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 1/21
This I’m m so happy Bella got to kick James’s ass!
Amira chapter 1 . 1/17
One of the most amazing stories I have ever read. You have such a gift. I've read this multiple times, and I'm always amazed at your writing, the details, and research that went into this. Not even that, but the emotions you are able to make your readers feel. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 1/18
Can’t wait until they meet! But I’m loving Bella and Carlisle! This is the best!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 1/18
Poor Bella, I can’t even imagine...
anyeshabaner chapter 38 . 1/7
awesome, the most awesome story ever!
datingrobert chapter 37 . 1/2
this is so good omfg like, i love the plot! the characters you've made is really intriguing and ugh idk how to explain it's just so.. good.
8,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »