Reviews for Beyond Time
Guest chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Omg, so funny and sweet... And did I say how much I love this Bella? Spunky, sweet, smart and hilarious
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Toooooo hilarious! The sack race, the fight... The birds stopped singing...!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Soooo good!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Haha...ewwww, grosss, Edwards dad...,
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Omg, so funny, the alien line! Hehehe
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Third time reading this! Love this Bella, love the story.
saree192 chapter 38 . 3/22/2014
I just wanted to say I have loved reading every chapter of this! It's one of the best fics i've read in a long while. Your storyline was so clever and fitted together seamlessly, and it was so easy to fall into the story due to your great writing. I loved your twists but it was so sad - I was just heartbroken for B especially once she was in forks... I just loved the relationship between E and B in 1918 and the friendship between B and Carlisle. Thanks for rounding off the story and giving it a HEA in the futuretakes as well - don't think I could have coped if it didn't all work out lol! Thanks!
mh21 chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
I don't think there is anything more that can be said after 8k reviews, but I felt the need to add one more review anyway, to say thank you. I've always been enamored by time travel stories, and this is one of the best I've come across. You're a fantastic writer - the plot, dialogue, romance, characterization, and pacing were all perfect. The research that went into this story took it from a great fic to an amazing one, it felt so realistic. I love your Bella and Edward, the changes you made to her personality made her much more likable and believable, and for the first time in a long time I found myself shipping Edward/Bella again. I loved all of your OCs as well, and how beautifully you tied the story up and brought everything together in the end.

I couldn't stop reading this the past two days and now I'm anxious to start on the rest of your stories. I can't wait to read more of your work! Thank you for putting the time and effort into writing this, it was truly a wonderful experience. Adding to my Favorites. :)
shiny jazzy chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
This is by far One of the best fic I have ever read... congrats for your work!
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 3/14/2014
Wow, I so wish that I was reading this while you were actually writing this wonderful story! I would have voted for you in all of your nominations for awards. Hell, I didn't even read Twilight until 2011. I had just finished the 50 Shades books last week! I am trying to catch up. Just wish I was there when Twilight was first happening, you know. Oh well, I am so glad that your stories are still here so that I can enjoy every word!

I thank God for your wonderful imagination and intelligence. I thank you for getting me through some rough times while enjoying "Beyond Time". You are truly amazing lady!

God Bless
Katherine chapter 36 . 3/11/2014
Would be interesting if she would get pregnant with human Edward and rise the child with vamp Edward :D... However it would not be possible as her real body never left present time.
Katherine chapter 38 . 3/11/2014
It is really sweet. Edward threaten James "I will kill you"... And, he did, after about century :-D
Katherine chapter 36 . 3/11/2014
Funny, Carlise told Bella when she learnt about the family what exactly "Edward's mother" said when in hospital... That is what he remember she said... On the other hand she told him what she remember he said... The question is: who came up with the sentence? Because obviously neither of them :-D
Katerin chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Well, she can't safe him. Because if she does, the future would change and she would never met him and she would not want to go to him and she would not get in past... Ah, time travelling to the future is much easier :-D
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
I love this fabulous story! Now Alice is here, so cool!
8,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »