Reviews for Beyond Time
NotImportant chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
I'm so personally invested in the story. Can you believe I'm sweating like crazy? SWEATING. I don't I'm ready for Bella to meet Shovelward yet. OMG.
cctwilight chapter 38 . 2/22/2015
Loved the story. I smiled, laughed, cheered, and wept. This story really touched me. I have been meaning to read this for a long time but was afraid I would not like parts of it. I kept seeing it as a favorite for almost all other writers so I knew I had to go ahead and read it. I am so glad I did! I will be marking this as one of my favorites! Thanks for writing a great story!
SilverFox62 chapter 38 . 2/15/2015
Such a good story! I absolutely loved it! I do have to say at one point I was almost rooting for Bella and Carlisle to be together. But I enjoyed how it ended. Great job!
loudee chapter 38 . 1/26/2015
This story ls so perfect ! Thk you !
MsLiss chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
thank you for explaining the Peter thing.
I've never heard of that one before
MsLiss chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Bella is totally forgetting Carlisle's reason for changing Edward, not only did Elizabeth allude to it, but he acquiesced because he was desperately lonely.
He has actually shared with Bella.
she's being a bit naïve.
empressofmidnight chapter 38 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god! Just finished reading this today and my heart has twisted and turned! This story was beautiful, even though it was such a while a go thank you for sharing it with us! This has to be my favourite fanfic yet!
MsLiss chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Lol
I'm loving this so much!
Laughing my head off
MsLiss chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Nice play Carlise! Lol
i found this quite funny
Thanks
Fliberty chapter 38 . 12/14/2014
This is a great.

I loved how you gave this your own twist but blended in the new parts with the original story so neatly. I enjoyed seeing Bella meet human Edward and get to know the man behind the vampire. The insights into the suffragette movement were interesting as well as Edward's preconceived ideas about women from growing up in those times. I enjoyed your original characters too, particularly Maggie and Eleanor.

Thanks for sharing your story like this, I really enjoyed reading it x
CSG chapter 38 . 11/30/2014
What a breath-takingly beautiful story. I was slow to read it due to illness, but loved every chapter. Thank you for sharing it! :)
Holly Pattz chapter 38 . 11/3/2014
This fic is brilliant. I have no idea how you did it but I'm so glad you were able to write a fic so linked with the original Twilight saga and totally rock it. This should be a book. This should be read by everyone that at some point at their life fall in love with Edward and Bella. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. Love it.
Judyblue95 chapter 38 . 11/3/2014
perfect. Again, I say, you've done a magnificent job with this story. It's one I will never forget.
Judyblue95 chapter 37 . 11/3/2014
I love how you have covered all the bases her, in you own inimitable way! Just love it. Especially how you had them go to Chicago and encounter Maggie's descendents. That part made my cry. Thanks so much for giving us/me this exquisite story!
Judyblue95 chapter 35 . 11/2/2014
This is a magnificently moving alternate take on the classic. I fucking love it...no matter what comes next..
8,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »