Reviews for Beyond Time
saree192 chapter 38 . 3/22/2014
I just wanted to say I have loved reading every chapter of this! It's one of the best fics i've read in a long while. Your storyline was so clever and fitted together seamlessly, and it was so easy to fall into the story due to your great writing. I loved your twists but it was so sad - I was just heartbroken for B especially once she was in forks... I just loved the relationship between E and B in 1918 and the friendship between B and Carlisle. Thanks for rounding off the story and giving it a HEA in the futuretakes as well - don't think I could have coped if it didn't all work out lol! Thanks!
mh21 chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
I don't think there is anything more that can be said after 8k reviews, but I felt the need to add one more review anyway, to say thank you. I've always been enamored by time travel stories, and this is one of the best I've come across. You're a fantastic writer - the plot, dialogue, romance, characterization, and pacing were all perfect. The research that went into this story took it from a great fic to an amazing one, it felt so realistic. I love your Bella and Edward, the changes you made to her personality made her much more likable and believable, and for the first time in a long time I found myself shipping Edward/Bella again. I loved all of your OCs as well, and how beautifully you tied the story up and brought everything together in the end.

I couldn't stop reading this the past two days and now I'm anxious to start on the rest of your stories. I can't wait to read more of your work! Thank you for putting the time and effort into writing this, it was truly a wonderful experience. Adding to my Favorites. :)
shiny jazzy chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
This is by far One of the best fic I have ever read... congrats for your work!
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 3/14/2014
Wow, I so wish that I was reading this while you were actually writing this wonderful story! I would have voted for you in all of your nominations for awards. Hell, I didn't even read Twilight until 2011. I had just finished the 50 Shades books last week! I am trying to catch up. Just wish I was there when Twilight was first happening, you know. Oh well, I am so glad that your stories are still here so that I can enjoy every word!

I thank God for your wonderful imagination and intelligence. I thank you for getting me through some rough times while enjoying "Beyond Time". You are truly amazing lady!

God Bless
Katherine chapter 36 . 3/11/2014
Would be interesting if she would get pregnant with human Edward and rise the child with vamp Edward :D... However it would not be possible as her real body never left present time.
Katherine chapter 38 . 3/11/2014
It is really sweet. Edward threaten James "I will kill you"... And, he did, after about century :-D
Katherine chapter 36 . 3/11/2014
Funny, Carlise told Bella when she learnt about the family what exactly "Edward's mother" said when in hospital... That is what he remember she said... On the other hand she told him what she remember he said... The question is: who came up with the sentence? Because obviously neither of them :-D
Katerin chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Well, she can't safe him. Because if she does, the future would change and she would never met him and she would not want to go to him and she would not get in past... Ah, time travelling to the future is much easier :-D
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
I love this fabulous story! Now Alice is here, so cool!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
This is a fascinating story! You are an amazing writer. What a wonderful premise. I just love it so far. For Bella to be talking to Carlisle in 1918 before Edwards family gets the flu, is so cool! Thanks. Oh, I also love Bella and Jacob together. Their conversation about Jacob's dream vision was hysterical.

Atwiggs
lmc123 chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
And the last word, rightly so from Carlisle. Great ending
lmc123 chapter 37 . 3/7/2014
Such a different take on the story, but i loved it! Rhank you x x x
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 38 . 3/7/2014
I loved this story! One of the best I've read I a long time! :) Such a great idea to have Bella go back to when Edward was still alive. My favourite fics are ones where I feel like I'm learning something at the same time and that was certainly true with this one... I kept breaking from the story to google things. :) For me the ending was perfect, I would have loved Edward to have lived, but for me it was much stronger that he did die. I think I cried through the last 5 or so chapters! Lol! I also loved the acknowledgement of Carlisle feeling for Bella in this chapter. So touching! I have to admit it is the first fic where I have almost wanted a Bella/Carlisle romance! :) Thank you for posting this story, and good luck with your original fictions. :)
mrsvixter chapter 38 . 3/5/2014
loved this story all the way thru
well done
mrsvixter chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
ohhh bella i know we would like to keep edward human but something could happen 6 months from now and you would loose him but let things progress as they should and you could have him for eternity...
8,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »