Reviews for Beyond Time
orchidluv chapter 38 . 6/25/2019
Oh so sweeeeeet! I wonder how things would have turned out if Carlisle kept his love for Bella strong, if Esme wasn't a mate but a loving companion. That could be a great alternate ending.
orchidluv chapter 37 . 6/25/2019
Oh my heavens, I love this so much!
orchidluv chapter 34 . 6/24/2019
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!
orchidluv chapter 15 . 6/21/2019
Gah! What's she been trying to do!?
orchidluv chapter 14 . 6/21/2019
I cannot imagine how that would turn out if Carlisle fancied Bella. Would Esme even be spared a second glance? I mean, mates sure but...holy crow.
orchidluv chapter 10 . 6/20/2019
I bet every time she converses with Edward, he remembers in the 2000s. Alice doesn't want Bella to change the past.
orchidluv chapter 9 . 6/20/2019
LOLOLOL
orchidluv chapter 8 . 6/20/2019
Lol she reminds me of Lucy from I Love Lucy! I can picture her over-mocking Edward with such an expressive face.
orchidluv chapter 6 . 6/20/2019
Maybe Alice is trying to tell Bella something
jesslvtwi chapter 3 . 6/6/2019
I’m back to re-read yet again! This story means so much to me. It makes me feel so good, true escapism and belief in real love yano?. Xx
BrittaUnfiltrd chapter 38 . 5/12/2019
Wow. An absolutely amazing story! Love the Bella/Carlisle relationship and your OC characters are wonderful. You merged canon and your own fiction and history so well. Thanks for sharing this with us.
InkHeart17 chapter 29 . 5/3/2019
This "protect Bella from strategic problems" is very in-character with the vampire version of Edward. He really is a don't worry your pretty little head about it person even a century later so I like that Bella is willing to call him on it now.
Cavelenare chapter 38 . 4/27/2019
I love how this story started out as flighty and annoying with Bella fainting repeatedly like a fool. And yet it ends so heartwarming and absolutely beautiful. Infinitely glad I took a chance and read this. It’s definitely one of my favorite.
InkHeart17 chapter 8 . 4/24/2019
Not signed in since I'm at work, but just wanted to say hi and let you know I've returned to this story yet again over several years since my first reading. You've done an amazing job at this historical piece for a contemporary audience and the Twilight fans. It's such a wonderful story; I just love it!
Grace46 chapter 10 . 3/20/2019
I think Bella made a mistake by saying mister Cullen to Edward.
8,818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »