Reviews for Beyond Time
Kate Snape21 chapter 32 . 1/23
just saying and I'm not sure if its true or not but with the flu shot thing it doesn't work if your sick and since Edward and Elizabeth are already sick it wouldn't work but if Bella thought of it before when they weren't sick she could have saved them, :)

and is it kind of bad that I'm hoping Edward gets really sick and Carlisle changes him because i like him as a vampire and i just feel so bad that Bella is taking away one of Carlisle's sons and a brother of the others :)

sorry i have wanted to comment for like the whole story up to now like normally i wait until the very last chapter but i just couldn't wait :)

amazing story and i just can't make my self stop reading it,
jk chapter 8 . 1/18
so heres what bothers me about this story...bella in her own timeline pretty much has to fight Edward to even touch her...hes always saying no..rejecting her...and now he fucking left her after saying he ddoesnt love her...and now shes in the past and she still has to fight for him but this time hes with another girl, one he thinks hes gonna fucking marry...and on top of that hes a complete douche bag. Why does bella always have to fight for him? but Edward never has to fight for her? why is bella always the one with the short stick? I think bella should just ditch his ass go back to her time and when Edward comes back tell him he can fuck off.
bella and papa c...and I cant believe I'm saying that cause I never even read those stories but in this fic I just can not stand Edward...there is not ONE thing I like about him. and in this fic I think hes wrong for bella.
jk chapter 7 . 1/18
I'm already done with Edward hes nothing but a fucking douche bag...and he already has a girlfriend...mr ive never been with a girl, never held hands or kissed...is a fucking LIAR...He can drop dead...

BELLA AND PAPA C!
AaronD1 chapter 38 . 12/31/2015
I'm confused. I thought I knew how time worked in this story - but there's on exception:

The way that most people think about time right now is hat if you were able to go back in time, that you would be able to change things in the future.

In this story, it doesn't matter. The act of trying to change an event is what leads it to happen. In this story, Bella is responsible for Carlisle finding Esme and the rest of the Cullens. The future affects the past before either has happened.

The indiscretion is that Bella used the "Save him!" line because Carlisle told her that that is what Elizebeth had said to him. Who actually said this "first"? Carlisle told Bella that Elizabeth had said that to cover his tracks, and so that she could use the line herself in the past. Bella then went into the past and spoke those words that lead to Carlisle telling the lie in the first place.

Time travel is confusing.
AaronD1 chapter 37 . 12/31/2015
Not the ending that I expected actually. I thought that the reason why Bella went back to 1918 was to get pregnant. I expected her to go back to the present time and find out that she was pregnant - That would have been a shock for Edward.

Awesome story though. This story has been on my reading list for quite some time and I'm glad I finally read it.

Do you currently, or have you considered writing your own fiction? I'm in the process of plotting out my own Twilight fanfiction. It's an AU rewrite of the first and second book. Jacob doesn't exist, and in his place are his two sisters. Harry Clearwater dies over a year before Bella moves to Forks, and so Sue and Charlie are becoming "closer" when Bella arrives.
AaronD1 chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
I hope Bella wises up by the end of this. It's ironic actually - She has good intentions, yes, but what she's doing is actually much worse than what Edward did.

She's changing his entire future, she's taking him away from his family (The Cullens) and taking him out of their lives as well. She could have also already destroyed the entire Cullen family.

Carlisle barely found Esme int time to change her. She was lieing in a morgue, the humans believing that she was already dead. She ran away from her home and her family when she got pregnant, and no one knew where she went. Carlisle will not be waiting for Esme to be pregnant, and thinking that he has to move to wherever it is that she lives before she runs away. Because of this, he may lose track of her - and he won't live wherever it is that he is actually supposed to be at the time she jumps from the cliff.

Because of Bella's actions, she's changed where Carlisle will live and move, effectively ensuring that he'll never actually find Rosalie, and she'll never find Emmett. How will all of that affect Alice? Would she still see the Cullens if hardly any of the family were ever actually changed? If she doesn't see the Cullens and their vegetarian lifestyle, how will that affect Alice and Jasper?

Yes, Bella has good intentions but she isn't thinking things through. She's taking Edward's choices from him. She's altering the life that he's meant to have.

Also, how would future Edward feel about Bella's choices? I'm pretty sure it would crush him to see that she decided to stay in 1918 with his human self. That's what Edward wants the most besides Bella - To be human for her. If he ever came back from South America and saw Alice's visions of Bella in 1918 it would very likely crush him.

Of course, I know that things won't likely turn out this way and that Bella will most likely end up going back to the future.

Great story so far though. I'm curious as to how much research you had to do to write this. I'm guessing you looked into the Influenza, but did you need to look up other things? Like whether or not it was socially acceptable for a woman to go into a barber shop?
KrystineF chapter 38 . 12/29/2015
Amazing plot especially combined with historical elements and logic ! This story changed my view of pairing tho, I got this hint of feeling that Carlisle might have a bit feelings for Bella...and at the point Bella directly told him her soul belonged to Edward, I must admit my heart was breaking for Carlisle. I must declare I do accept ExB because naturally this is the original and the first version I saw in twilight before I was obsessed with this website. However the kind,considerate figure of Carlisle did give me a deep impression at that time, and this Fanfic let me see the slight hope of accepting CxB. Is it only me who can also accept this pairing. I feel very struggled of which pairing I prefer as it may not be fair to Edward and Esme, and I don't have the heart to watch them suffer when they lose their soul mates. But this pairing would be perfect if there isn't any characters in the story. Anyway, looking forward to ur next story! *wink wink*
AaronD1 chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Sigh... I'm liking the story, but why is it that damn near every story that I read that deal's with one of the Cullen men's past has them seeing other people, or being intimate with others? That's not Carlisle, at all. Not even close. Yes, he was very lonely but at this point he had already met Esme, and he knew that she was his mate. He would never be intimate with someone else while being in love.

Plus, if you think that Edward is old-fashioned in his ideals, it isn't shit compared to Carlisle. I imagine Carlisle struggles a great deal to come to terms with how the world has changed since he was a human, but I also imagine that Carlisle is very good when it comes to stating his beliefs in a calm, collected manner. How do you think he lived with the Volturi for 30 years? I'm sure that he very calmly discussed his view on human life, without pushing it.

I'm just wondering why you've decided to have Edward "court" someone else in this story. I'm even more curious as to why you would have Carlisle do such a thing. There's no chance in hell that a human Carlisle would do such a thing, let alone a vampire Carlisle who knows that vampires have "mates".
Roshambo83 chapter 35 . 12/19/2015
Brilliant. Genius. Perfect way to make nothing change by having Edward not remember because of the fever and have Carlisle pretend to not know her. WOW! I was so worried about how convoluted it would be in the future but this is perfect. Can't wait to see if Nestles Tollhouse cookies are now called Nestles Bella Cookies or something. Same with the coffee!
Roshambo83 chapter 34 . 12/19/2015
Wow! I'm moving at a snails pace but I'm going to finish. I love the way you wrote this whole chapter. The description her feelings was perfect. Can't wait to see how it all comes together!
MargaritaS chapter 38 . 12/4/2015
Yay! :)
tatewaki2000 chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
Yay!
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
That Carlisle scene was pretty kewl
8,493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »