Reviews for Beyond Time
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 38 . 6/1/2016
This story broke me. There are no words for me to describe my love for this fic. Carlisle is just... perfectly written. And the Carlisle/Bella plot was done beautifully. I surprisingly found myself of team Carlisle more than team Edward in the begining and would have been okay had it gone either way (and I was never comfortable with the idea of Bella/Carlisle before ). All I can say is well done. Truly.
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 11 . 5/30/2016
I LOVE THIS FIC SOOOO MUCH
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
This is a wonderful fic! But the last sentence of this chapter has me confuse. she just called Edward Mr. Cullen. Isnt he a Masen right now? I can see her slipping up but surley he would notice.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/21/2016
This may be the best fanfic ever, thank you kindly.
twilightladies chapter 38 . 5/23/2016
Can't believe i've only JUST found this! Was hookef, absolutely loved this!
Vivian Cullen chapter 38 . 5/21/2016
Loved this chapter the most! Thank you for sharing your story.
cullenlover88 chapter 38 . 5/21/2016
wonderful story
bb8iscute chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
Fantastic chapter!
In the last few lines of the chapter, in bella's dream, is present day vampire edward talking to her?
mommymac0508 chapter 38 . 5/16/2016
Hello this was recommended on Facebook and I am happy they did 8 loved it I haven't read one like it so thank you
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
I can't begin to describe how immensely I'm enjoying reading this story! It is not only very original in its entire setting and approach, but it has me smiling through the major parts and even laughing out loud, chuckling and grinning like a crazy person, especially during this and the last couple of chapters! Your humor and your ability to make dialogue really come to life and create banter between those two that is addictive to me, is really special! Thank you for this! And thanks to Veronica who reminded me about this sitting on my tbr list for years...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox I love it!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 38 . 5/15/2016
Amazing. All I can say is that this fic was just absolutely amazing. Thank you for your wonderful writing TKegl!
Debra doo chapter 24 . 5/8/2016
Sweet Jesus.
Debra doo chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
Could have sworn it was going to be a ring!
Debra doo chapter 20 . 5/6/2016