Reviews for Beyond Time
Broweyesandhair chapter 8 . 11/6/2020
Oh I like Samantha. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 7 . 11/6/2020
Ooooh possibility another vamp. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 6 . 11/6/2020
Oh ho! Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 5 . 11/6/2020
So how will Carlisle figure into all of this. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 4 . 11/6/2020
That’s ominous. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 3 . 11/6/2020
Oh bella. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 11/6/2020
Oh wow. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Ohhh this’ll be interesting! Great chapter!
Kimmyle chapter 38 . 10/21/2020
I have to say this was one of the best fanfic I have stumbled across in quite some time
Until the end I wasn't quite sure what would happen, it was quite unpredictable and although of course I would have loved to see Bella turned in1918 I understand the ending. You made the characters really come to life and your attention to detail and your portrail of that time were amazing. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Ash chapter 37 . 10/6/2020
I’ve read hundreds of stories on here and I NEVER review, especially now when it’s been years. But I hope that if you are still active on the site that you see this! I LOVED THIS STORY. It was honestly amazing and you did an amazing job!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/19/2020
Weird reading this in a pandemic
RRN chapter 38 . 9/21/2020
I know you wrote so long ago and probably never check much anymore. But I just have to tell you I love this story and your writing. I don’t even know how to explain the emotions this story inflicts. More than the OG stories. So thank you for sharing.
Frioviss chapter 9 . 9/16/2020
Posted my comment too soon. I absolutely love how you wrote Carlisle and I admit I'm bit of a Carlisle/Bella shipper. If I didn't know better, I'd say this could've been a start of a wonderful threesome.

It's unusual to see Bella spending time with other people who are not Cullens or the shapeshifters in most stories, which made this refreshing.
Frioviss chapter 8 . 9/16/2020
It's unusual to see Bella enjoying herself with people who are not Cullens or the shapeshifters in most stories, which made this refreshing.
Frioviss chapter 8 . 9/16/2020
I'm mostly reading this because it has time travel in it. I enjoyed everything from Carlisle's interactions, to Bella making new friends and enjoying their company, except the pairing and Bella's attitude. Her reactions are over the top, little too quick to take offence, for me to take her seriously. Too much soapbox Sadie.
8,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »