Reviews for Beyond Time
radioactive77 chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
"Mr. Cullen"? Rah roh...
Nyomixx chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Every sentence has me hypnotised - I can't look away!

Love the history facts, the way you include them and describe them through her thoughts, conversation etc is great.

Loved him chasing her at the party! So thrilling, even for me!LOL :)
RockstarLovesMusic chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
omg awsome there so amusing plez update again soon
RingTheBella chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
I love the way you wrote the kiss! It was funny and hot at the same time :)
designslacker chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Mr. Cullen...oh no.

I'm so curious to see how all this impacts the future/present day.
murmure etoile chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Awsome chapter! The kiss...was memorable!

I'm a little worried about Alice's "apparitions"... Does the 107 years old Edward know about Bella's travel in time? Through Alice's visions, maybe? And his own memories of his human life must change too...?

Anyway, continue!
venus308 chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Yeah, read your authors note and kinda agree with a number of readers out there, I mean she wound up in the past and she can just as easly wind back up in the future, and with her actions in the past she could very easly distroy Edwards existence in that future. Not good and pretty stupid on Bella's part if you ask me.
trishchar chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!
mineralgirlzmama chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
I really really love this story and I can't wait to see what happens!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
I loved this chapter it was so much fun. It was awesome that Edward kissed her I can't wait for him to do it again!
wilhelmiina2 chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Oops, she called him Mr Cullen. Wonder if Edward'll start thinking she has a thing for Carlisle now or he'll just let it go.

A self-depracating Edward was funny. I still feel somewhat sorry for Carlisle, we know he's so lonely at this point in time, wondering about creating a companion and then a mysterious girl drops into his life, approving of him and talking about destiny.

And yeah, Bella is ignoring Alice surprisingly well. I'm sure she has her reasons, and Alice hasn't previously been so disapproving. Even if they didn't end up together she knows he didn't want to "be a monster", so she might want to do him a favor and give him the "long, normal, human life". And what does she have in the future to go back to? Nothing much.
ickaren chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
It is nice to see what could have/would have been in the past. The attraction is certainly still there, and his obvious youth is adorable but sort of heartbreaking as well.
IvoryAdulation chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Why this story doesn't have more reviews is beyond me. I love this story and am dying to know what Alice is doing.
its-rpattz-baby chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
*le sigh*

That was just... perfect. I can't believe how much i love a nervous Edward. He is too freaking adorkable but then i think of the 'almost wall kiss' anger and then i can't choose. Both sexy... The kiss was hot! i loved that it was pure passion and raw where they surrendered completely to the temptation they'd been both trying to fight.

The whole Alice thing still confuses me, not sure if it is the future Alice trying to warn her. It is a warning of some sort obviously from the future, but just not sure if its really Alice herself... hmm, i've confused myself and i'm sure you as well lol.

Love Bella's plan for seduction and yes 16 year old Edward doesn't need much. But practicing her techniques in front of the mirror was hilarious! half lidded eyesstoned lol...

So great to see them finally getting along peacefully. They're really enjoying each others company, i love it!

Thanks for the early chapter, can't wait for the next one!

See you on twitter huni!
fearlessnot chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
What a cute, sweet chapter.

The kiss was hot too! ;)

I enjoyed young, innocent Edward. A boy enjoying a date, and having fun.
8,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 559 .. Last Next »