Reviews for Beyond Time
cvds chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Great chapter:)
imlovinfanfic chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
i love it. please update soon. thanks
leeloo4you chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
I love the story! and I LOVE Bella's PLAN! I like her idea that they could live happily together during that time period. Although I am doubtful that will happen :( B/c i have a feeling he would never leave his family. Although I'm hoping that when he changes Edward, Carlise will change Bella too! Cant wait for the next update :)
KatelovesEdward1 chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
yay and awesome chapter finally the kiss and i love care free edward ! :)

update soonish
TheTofurkey chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
I was so deliriously happy to see that you had updated and this chapter did not disappoint! I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait patiently for the next update...but I'll try. I'm just so freaking excited!
BellaMckay chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
uh oh! she said Mr. Cullen! hope he didn't hear her

can't wait for more! update soon
dawntwilight000 chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
This story is fast becoming one of my all time favorites! I pimped you out on ADF the other day. It's such a good story. I understand Bella's thinking. Even if she never gets to meet him in the future, she thinks that he will have a life and beside she lost him in the future. Well thats my take on it. I love the relationship you are establishing with them. I love Bella. She is so empowered. She doesn't take crap from Edward. Excellent job with this chapter. It always makes me smile when I see an update! More please!
ss77 chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
In re: to your A/N, I was thinking those very things. If he doesn't become a vampire, he may just die in war anyway. Maybe his earthly time was just up when he met Carlisle anyway.

I love your story! It is definitely one of my very favorites. You keep me guessing all the time. :)
dreamzuvedward chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
I would imagine Bella's thinking that since Edward left her, and was so apparently miserable in his vampire life, perhaps he would be happier living out a human life, and finding someone he could love. I think your Bella truly loves Edward, and that includes wanting him to be happy, even if that means she's still is not in the picture. She views him with that selfless true love, she's not really thinking of her own happiness at this point, since vampire Edward already destroyed it.

And yay, human Edward can give tongue, haha! Loved it when she shocked him by saying she liked being attacked. Don't we all.
JosieSwan chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
I'm still loving this story, despite the fact that I'm fairly certain now that your claim for it to be Edward/Bella is true. I'm a Bella/Carlisle kind of girl, and I may have held a not-so-secret hope that you were trying to sneak in a B/C pairing under the wire. I do think you've made the story so much richer by acknowledging that Carlisle was exceedingly lonely, and that you gave him, at the very least, a friend, and someone he could trust.

I look forward to you developing that further, even if they don't ultimately share any kind of romance.

Your Edward/Bella scenes this chapter were fairly adorable, and I loved seeing a less chauvinistic Edward. It made me want to hit him a little less.

I'm hoping that calling Edward Mr. Cullen at the end of the chapter was intentional, and that you have him call her on it in the beginning of next chapter. If it wasn't intentional, I think you can make it work for you:)

I squee when this updates, and have told pretty much all my friends who read twifics about the story, and that they have to read it. It's one of the most well-developed of the Bella-goes-back-in-time stories. Thanks for continuing to write, and keep up the great work. Can't wait to read more.
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
from my understanding, i presumed that bella had no intention of ever going back into the future. her birth is inevitable, but she'll be dead by then quite honestly. so it doesn't matter. the only people that will be affected are carlisle, maybe rosalie, and all those criminals he killed during his time of rebellion.
grrrr.edward chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
i am scared about what she is doing, but i hope that it all works out. im not gonna lie and say that i dont love how this story is unfolding. i look forward to this update more than any other. simply amazing! love lvoe
symphiann chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Oh...I LOVE carefree Edward! Their "Date" was sweet. Hm...I am now wondering about Alice and what she is trying to convey to Bella. Update soon!
KStewsBrownSugr chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
UG Kissing Edward in the alley wouldve been hot! TamiBONGS we need some kissing!
pleiades88 chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Another great chapter, as usual.

I think it's pretty clear that Edward is falling for Bella in this chapter. I like how he's so... flustered and whatnot. It's kind of funny that she seems to be more collected, mature, and so forth at this point in their relationship. I never liked how future Edward was always better than Bella at everything they did.

That said, I think you should include more B/C next chapter.:-)
8,517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 559 .. Last Next »