Reviews for Beyond Time
Viridis73 chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Absolutely fascinating. Can not wait for more.
Viridis73 chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
It's lovely. I adore it. Moving on and so very sad that there's only a little left 'til I must wait for more.

Your Carlisle is so well done. And yes, Edward is most definitely a product of his times. (smirks & shakes head)
Viridis73 chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Your attention to detail is incredible and adds so very much to the story.
Viridis73 chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
I also read very quickly. Thus, I end up writing a billion freakin' reviews in the space of an hour.

I'm truly enjoying this. The dreams are a great way to insert some hot along with the plot.

Can't wait to get to the time of the prologue.
Viridis73 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
See the problem is that when I start reading a new story, I generally read it from start to finish and then review. But, that makes me a crap reviewer so I'll give it a try.

You are so damned witty. Makes me chuckle. Moving on.
JustMaeBe chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Hey, just dropping you a lime to say I love your work. Can't wait to see more. Cheers, -Kirsten
GeniusTallii chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Oh please don't let this be just a hallucination - it's just too detailed to be.

I loved the bantering, the white knuckled posturing in the movie theatre, the friendship between Samantha and Bella and the mystery of Alice showing up in a peripheral sense. I'm dying to see what Edward's reaction will be to Samantha's new found feelings. I have to say I never found her to be a threat since Edward didn't even remember her as a Vampire. This is of course is your story and she can be anything you want her to be. Thanks for the update.
psyche001 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
ok, so maybe I might like Samantha after all, since she is stepping down gracefully. And since she seems to have her head on so right. SO glad Tom is in the picture right once again, I'm loving the chemistry between E and B. Their bickering kind of excites

This chappy was pretty funny! Keep up the good work. I checked out my reviews on the site. They're all chopped up since u have your profanity filter! So I decided to make this one 'safe' and better worded. Sorry for my potty mouth! lol.

Love ya T,

psyche001 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
well shit...he pissed her off. I never expected that she wouldn't be able to stand him...LOL. It's funny actually. And quite appropriate because he can't have the same personality as Edward the vampire, right? I'm so curious now.

Lawd, the sack race analogy was too funny...

"Because if I could play hockey, I'd seriously kill someone." Oh really now Bella? You? LOL!

OH SHIT! He figured out the Maggie boarding house phone call? Reading on

Who da fuck is this Samantha bitch? *growl*

Look who's talking about old fashion...Miss Samantha *taps foot on floor*

So um, just so you know matter how 'likeable' u make this chick, I'm not gonna like her...just saying. lol. Moving on...

LMAO.. I LOVE that E and B are pissing each other off!

Loved the chapter...and that little mysterious part in the end with Carlisle and Bella was really good. I really hopes she can tell him the truth soon about what happened to her and that she knows about him. Sheesh, I can't wait to see how he'll react to that.

Off to the next!
psyche001 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
TAMI! I'm just catching up with your wonderfully sweet story :)

Lovely chapter and YAY! She went to find him. Keeping my eyes on Dr. Cullen He be falling for our Bella? LOL! What an interesting take on the love triangle *grin*

I'm off to the next chappy quickly because I'm so excited now that they're actually face to face.

Oh and what a lovely rec you gave Set in Stone at the end of this chap. Thank you sweet girl. All my love,

Aoi Mitsukai chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Just stumbled across this story of yours and I really like the concept behind it. I can't wait until I get a little more time to sit down and read what else you've written so far.

laddymischief chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
samantha is KIND OF my faviourite. no big deal.

and all the little things, like the suffrage movement and edwards future mind reading capabilities...i love that theyre thrown in here and the reader can smile knowingly!

you really are quite talented, so thankyou for sharing such a unique story!

ps. i think when shes hearing alice its because the cullens have come back because while bella's in 1918 her body now is in some sort of coma or something...and alice can see whats happing! Just an idea :)

thanks again!
venus308 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Oh I'm really getting a bad feeling about those visions of Alice that Bella keeps seeing and hearing.
tracirai chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Your story has made me laugh so much, I love it. "The Michael Phelps of sack racing" just about killed me I laughed so hard. I can't wait to read more from you!
Vamps09 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
LOVE THE STORY, cant wait for more, I wonder why does she hear and not see Alice, is she having a Dorothy Wizard of Oz experience? Well update soon because I need more.
8,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 559 .. Last Next »