Reviews for Beyond Time
its-rpattz-baby chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
What a nice way to wake up on a Saturday morning! You had me laughing so many times reading that, Bella's comments to certain things are just too funny when no body else knows what she's going on about.

I absolutely adore this relationship between Edward and Bella. I love the fact that she challenges him with right. I'm not angry at him for what he says only because that is the time he lives in and pretty much all he has grown to know, but good on Bella for standing up for the rights and proving her points.

I like Samantha, even from last chapter i couldn't find it in me to hate her because there was nothing to hate. she was too polite and nice and still is. I cannot wait for her birthday to see what happens there between her and Tom and Bella and Edward.

Alice and the visions, i'm worried about the 'you have to come back' i wonder what that means, maybe her presence in the past will alter things in the future that won't be for the best.

Loving the direction this story is taking and can't wait to see where you take it from here!

Love you and your story... see you twitter lovely.
ForgetfulForever chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
Another amazing chapter:)

i cant decide which OC i like better: Samantha or Tom. Either way, those two are some of the best OCs I've ever read about.
Shamatt0403 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
Wonderful chapter but I am so curious to why Alice involved. She must see Bella changing the future and it could seriously affect her future. I have several different ideas running through my head.
Tropical Sorbet chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
GREAT Chapter TAMI ! Sorry but I'm Still hating Samantha. I can't help it as soon as I see her name I'm ready to rumble..lol. She must die! Okay death may be a bit harsh I know. I'm trying to warm up to her. But it's not easy. Baby steps. Step 1 ..I guess she can live...as long as she breaks up with Edward and returns him to his rightful owner Bella Swan. I loved when Edward and Bella were cracking up together and when Edward had his hands clenched during the movie. I psyched for the birthday party. I'm hoping the Edward and Samantha affair will be over by then and we can get some E & B moments..SQUE! And we need the return of that hottie Carlisle of course. How great would it be to see 1918 Edward jealous of Carlisle. It would be so AWESOME! Can't wait for the next chapter. You know how much I love this story. Oh and what's the deal with Alice? Hm.. Wonder what's going on back in forks did Bella disappear or is she in a coma or something.. So many questions.. Gah! Awesome chapter. See ya on twitter (hug)
slyt chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
No i don't love her i don't hate her but i don't love her...

why didn't Edward ever tell Bella about Samantha.. i mean if Bella wouldn't have come to the past and bring Tom into Samantha's life Edward would have married Samantha that is obvious (which he still may who knows lol) but she is a big or was a big part of his life and he didn't share that would Bella why? And Edward is a really sweet loving sexy great guy (well i don't know about in your story but normal) why is he such a male chauvinist PIG... Tom isn't like that so why is Edward? Anyways glad Samantha is backing off of Edward... can't wait to read the next chapter...but if i was Bella i would wonder why Edward never told her about Samantha...and here she is again messing with the past but this is a good thing (i hope)...
murmure etoile chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
Yes, Samantha is a real sweetheart! Alice's "apparitions" are reaaly worrying...

Please, continue!
ss77 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
It's true. Samantha is very easy to love. :-) Bella's visions of Alice have me concerned. I am so interested to see what comes of it.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
Such a happy chapter, although.. Samatha seems like the person who might make history, Bella's being a little careless there. And I'm feeling a bit sad for Carlisle.
stupidlamb2010 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
well i loved this chpt and the moment that bella and edward had. i still think that alice keeps appearing telling bella to come back because if bella does that she's changing all of history. Carlisle might not meet Esme and then there will be no alice emmett or rosalie. I think that bella's making a big mistake and i really hope that she doesn't have the chance to follow through.
symphiann chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
First off, thank you for the update! Hm...I'm starting to like Samantha...she is on our side now...lol...can't wait to see what happens at her birthday party. Update soon!
EmoryB123 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
"That's right. A silent movie.

I wasn't trying to be a millennial snob, or whatever you'd call it, but the idea of sitting in a theater to watch actors overact to an organ soundtrack? Well, it left me a little cold.

I mean, just before I left for this trip through time I'd seen Avatar in 3-D, for God's sake."- This was great! "millennial snob"-LOL! I could never get the draw of silent movies. I know it was all they could do at the time, but the action scenes AND the dialogue both seem to stay on the screen too long! And talk about overacting - Good Grief! Singing in the Rain is a good "commentary." I wish vaudevile had not died out...

"The Orpheum was no suburban multiplex. It was amazing."- Yeah, my home town had an old theater that was restored. It was gorgeous. It was mainly used for theater, but every now and then there would be a film.

"A suffrage meeting," I read thoughtfully, turning to Samantha with a start. "Women can't vote?"- I had thought about that! I knew the vote came to women in the teen's, and I am glad that Bella will tackle that issue!

I can't wait until B & E get together!
cvds chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
Great chapter:)
IvoryAdulation chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
Wonderful chapter, absolutely brilliant. This is one of those stories that are so different from lots of other fan fiction it's a joy to read. I'm always excited when I see it's been updated and I honestly can't think of anything to say as far as how it could be improved.
gabby871 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
i'm so addicted to your story. i just love it. i wonder if bella is going to get more acquanted with carlisle outside of the hospital. it would funny to see if edward would be jealous of carlisle. if he thought a handsome, young, intelligent doctor is attracted to bella thatmight get his attention. maybe that would make him realize he has feelings for bella. either way she should have more to do with carlisle outside of work. he could use a friend to go and do stuff with. i'm sure that he would enjoy her company. i also hope samantha runs off with tom and they live happily ever after. this chapter had some really funny parts. your really a good writer. thanks for your story.
pleiades88 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
There was no Carlisle in this chapter. None. At. All. I waited all week, and you completely left him out of the story. I'm so dissappointed; we hardly got any Carlisle last chapter either. Will he be included in next week's chapter? :(
8,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 559 .. Last Next »