Reviews for Beyond Time
tiffaninichole chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
"Sounds like a soap opera," I muttered."

A what?"

"Never mind."

"So, it seems really complicated," Tom said grumpily. "I would rather have seen a Chaplin film… or maybe that new Fatty Arbuckle."

"Yeah," I agreed dryly. "I loves me some Fatty Arbuckle."

LMAO! Loves it! This shit is so freakin funny!

I adore the bickering between B & E, love how she puts the smackdown on his ass! Oh! You should totally have Bella say "smackdown"! That would be hilirious! Or teach them to raise the roof at Samantha's party! LOLOL!

Okay, so Samantha isn't as bad as I thought she was. I hated her guts at first, but she's cool peoples... I guess *rolls eyes*

So, I'm kinda new to the twitter, is there really a group called the Whack Pack? I wanna join and be part of the cool kid crowd! *hurriedly hides pocket protector and horn rimmed glasses*

Oh, and I know I've told you a billion times before, but All Aboard is THE SHIT! If you don't win, the contest is rigged. Point blank. Period. It's just hotness. Pureand simple. Do you have any plans on maybe adding another chapter or two once the contest is over?
slyt chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Oh this was a really good chapter lots of things happened here and the relationships all moved forward... i can't remember what month we are in so i don't know how close we are getting to "the day" .. in the back of my mind i always worry about that what if bella gets it working in the hospital? And this will be hard for her to see first hand how bad that really was watching all these ppl get sick and die...

but anyways back to this chapter ... i love when she throws these expressions in and of course no one including Edward has a clue what she is talking about... lol

Can't wait to read the next chapter...
murmure etoile chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Excellent chapter! And hilarious ending!

Please, continue! Your story just gets better and better!
Vamps09 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
the ending was to funny! Bella would fall on her face, lol, cant wait for more
tiffaninichole chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
The potato sack race was all kinds of awesome! That ish was priceless! And then the dance at the end? *laughing hysterically* I'll bet none of those proper mofo's have ever even seen a woman sweat! Hahaha!

So yeah, whatsherface, Savannah, Stacy, Sarah... whatever her stupid name is... needs to disappear like, yesterday *huffs*
KatelovesEdward1 chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
this story is so good and funny you should have way more reviews! :)
FictionFool chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
the review i put on for chap 1 was ment for here so ha ha oh well ! good work!

x
FictionFool chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
260th REVIEWER YES! ha ha as good as always I love this story its amazing! Seriously i have got 3 friends hooked on it also!
venus308 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Oh this chapter was so much fun to read and I just loved how you ended it!LOL
Otakugal chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
edwards a cheater!

haha. awesome chapter!

update soon!
suespunky chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
What a fun chapter! You missy were killing me! They had so many chances for that kiss! I was on my toes thinking omg yes then nope it didn't happen lol. How sneaky was Samantha? I knew I liked her. When Edward told her to have dinner with him I thought it was a trick for him to get a head start but then she fell and you ended the chapter. Next update soon?
tiffaninichole chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Can't review. Must. Click. Foreward.
tiffaninichole chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
"I didn't want to turn Carlisle into a Crack Whore."

BEST. LINE. EVER!

I heart you.
EmoryB123 chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
yada yada yada- HA, ha! I think that is a bit anachronistic! (But Seinfeld fans will be happy!)

Bella is TOO cool! I love reading other phrases that she throws out that BAFFLE her current peers! Her thought here was awesome: ""Well don't feel too bad if you lose."

"What do you mean by that?" he asked defensively.

Guess they weren't big on talking smack in 1918." HA!

Did you use the name "Eleanor Donahue" on purpose? There is an actress by that name, you know! She was on Father Knows Best, Andy Griffith Show, and in Pretty Woman. Just curious!

Wondering: Why does Bella think she can "save" Edward? Is her main goal to get him out of Chicago to avoid the flu epidemic that is coming? She doesn't seem to realize that if he doesn't become a vampire, he will not be alive in her present!

SO GLAD for this update! Keep up the good work!
tiffaninichole chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
*GASP* CARLISLE! Yay!

I've forgotten everything else that happened in this chapter! Carlisle! *does happy dance*

OH! I think Alice is with Bella's body. She probably saw what happened and is with Bella, trying to wake her up. Hmm..

Have I told you how awesome you are?
8,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 559 .. Last Next »