Reviews for Beyond Time
slyt chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
LMAO The mutt saw a Big Dick and it chased it ...lol..

So Edward left her in this story for the same reason he left her in the book.. So the old man saw a vision of Bella when he "took his trip".lol... um i didn't see the part u were talking about.. But anyways good chapter can't wait to read more...
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
that was great :)
slyt chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh Bella sees human Edward.. how exciting your first story... can't wait to read more...

So she knows who he is but he doesn't know her...Can't wait to read more..
AnnieLou13 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I really like this snarky Bella!

The squirrel comment was hysterical!

The ritual was really interesting..I felt like I was there.

Poor Jake and his giant penis chasing vision...hahaha what the hell does that mean for his future? Is he going to be gay?LMAO!

Tami, that was once again brilliant!

I could really feel that Bella was desperate for one last chance to see Edward again.

Great chapter Mwah!
psyche001 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
WoW! Another slam dunk! Amazing concept. I can't say it enough. Your writing is exquisite. I didn't know you could write so well! I loved the way you made her time travel sound and real. It wasn't just a flippant cross over. Well done! Can't wait for more! Poor Jake as always. lol. If he's not imprinting on a baby, he's dreaming of gigantic dicks chasing after him. Guy just can't get a break! lol!
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was a great first chapter :)
psyche001 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
SQUE! Tami! *Gasp* WOW! I am DUELY -is that spelt right? IMPRESSED! First of all you got me with the concept. I am IN LOVE with this unique twist. My goodness...the Bella we know, the human Bella with vampire Edward goes back in FRICKIN' time! To find him before he was turned! Genius!

This has amazing potential Tami. And you wrote it so well :) You said Bella didn't understand what was meant by "My heart caught in my throat". Well, my heart was in my throat the entire way through this. It was pumping in excitement. Thank you for this and I'm so happy that you started your own story. Now, I can review you!

I can't wait for chap one. I can bug you for updates too! There is a God! LMAO!

*kisses!*
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Good luck with the story and keep the chapters coming, oh yeah I like it so far, cant wait to see where you take it.
Analy 222 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ok LOVE this story alredy! LOL! Please post another chapter ASAP!

Have a good evening-Ana
KatetheGreat13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Nice work babe. I can tell this is going to be an amazing story. Can't wait for the update. Post soon. Don't make me get out my bandana and knife...lol.
Tropical Sorbet chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I'm hooked already. So Bella went back to 1918 and gets to meet a human Edward. Love it! I love that they will get to know each other like starting over. She will get to know what he was like as a human. But will Edward still get sick and become a vampire? Hmm I can't wait for the next chapter. GOOD STUFF! Keep it coming.
its-rpattz-baby chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
THAT WAS AWESOME! Your writing is soo good and you really captured me with that. I can't wait to see how this plays out, i was so nervous for Bella and feeling all she was feeling. Great work... I LOVE IT.

"Do i know you?" I swear i almost teared up with her.
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Omg! Am I first! Yayso good! U got it girl and uhave my rec! Mary
AnnieLou13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Tami!

I love it!

She has gone back in time. WOW. I am wondering what happened..she said it had been so long since she had seen him.

I am all hot and bothered by your description of E shovelling dirt! *fans self

I cant wait for more!