Reviews for Beyond Time
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 36 . 9/3/2020
Poor Jared
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 15 . 9/1/2020
“Maybe they didn’t know how to do that yet” lol
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 4 . 8/31/2020
I love your Carlisle.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 3 . 8/31/2020
Rereading for the millionth time. I adore Maggie.
thaliagrace16 chapter 37 . 8/31/2020
Gah I love reading this every couple of years. I always know what will come next, but it never fails to tug at my heartstrings. I will always miss human Edward. Beautiful story... it gives me hope that I’ll find this kind of love someday too
thaliagrace16 chapter 32 . 8/31/2020
I read this for the first time years and years ago, but re-reading it now during a pandemic... this hits different
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 38 . 8/15/2020
Wow! This story was incredible, I couldn’t put it down!
Gemabean chapter 10 . 7/15/2020
Bella done slipped up. That’s Mr Mason Bella! He’s not a Cullen yet!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 37 . 6/16/2020
I have really loved this story - getting to know Bella and Edward in another setting, your characters were all very well described and it was obvious that you did a lot of research into what Chicago was like in 1918 and what was there. I'm glad Bella got to find out what happened to her friends from 1918 but there's still the mystery of her original wedding ring - I hope you will do a one-shot for this some time in the future! All in all, I loved it - and I look forward to reading another of your stories soon!
Catulla chapter 37 . 6/1/2020
Oops, don't mind my other review. I clearly misread your profile page. Anyway, love this story so much! And it has such resonance now during the coronavirus pandemic.
Catulla chapter 38 . 6/1/2020
This is a fantastic story. I just binged it over the weekend! So sad it looks like you’ve purged all your fanfics from here. Guess I’ll go read your original works!
Elise731 chapter 38 . 5/26/2020
You are an incredible storyteller and a gifted writer. I laughed, I cried happy and sad tears, and I marveled at your ability to weave together such a clever narrative. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Pachuu85 chapter 38 . 5/24/2020
2020 y sigue siendo de mis historias favoritas. Me llore todo! Gracias por crear esta versión de Bella y Edward de 1918
PatSoxFan16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
The absolute best fanfic I have ever read. I always this story as my all time favorite!
InkprintsandPavement chapter 38 . 5/4/2020
I remember reading the first several chapters of this story when you were actively working on it, and liking both the premise and your writing style. (I soon gave up reading WIPs, because I'm a binge reader at heart, and complete fics are for me.)

...so, now - many years later - I stumbled across this again, and I absolutely love it.

Your characterizations, the storyline, all lovely. Stories that truly make me FEEL as though I'm invested are not easy to find, and this is certainly one of them. Full of heart pangs, mental fist pupmps, and multiple burst of REAL, out-loud laughter - I frikkin' love it.

I can say without a doubt, as much as I love all the characters (canon and OCs), this is by FAR one of my absolute most favorite Carlisle fics. I am BEYOND thrilled that we got a Carlisle epilogue. Truly, truly, I LOVE the Bella/Carlisle friendship you created for us. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
8,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »