Reviews for Fugitives
Neurotic-Isopod chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Wow, I really like the story so far, its an interesting and new version that I haven't read a good version of yet. Not many writers can get all the characters down properly and still have everything make sense. I love how its mostly from lukes perspective too, can't wait for an update and to see if bennett is indeed home. :)
chocolatemoose713 chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
oh nice! i like your story so far! i sure hope sylar and claire are okay.
goldensage05 chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
Thank you so much for an update. A tad boring, but not too much and your reasoning for it is understandable and makes it much more enjoyable because you really don't get to see this type of stuff in the show. I like that they're playing hangman. Hope we see an update soon and Claire and Sylar come back (as I said, they are my favorites)
goldensage05 chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
This was an exciting chapter. I hope the immortals who have things stuck where they shouldn't be, don't spend too long with such things stuck there since they are two of my favorite characters. Can't wait to read more.
toolazytothinkoforiginalname chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
Loving your story!
silverhelix428 chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Yay! UPDATES! We love those!

Daphne being alive is making me SO freaking happy!

Sylar using Claire as an outlet for his Hungerful rage of Hunger or whatever geeky-sounding term you want to apply to it was... oddly hysterical. As was Luke's attempt to Talk To A Girl.
dragonwitch250 chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
I really like how you put what happened between Hiro and Sylar during season 4 that made Sylar rethink what he is doing. I hope that he becomes somewhat good. I also like that Peter didn't forget what happen when he had Sylars power. Update soon!
JaimiePrufrock chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
Hey :) Cool idea for a story. It must be really difficult to write for so many characters! Can I just say that my favorite part of the story so far was Sylar telekinetically tripping Claire while Matt confided to Mohinder that Sylar was thinking about his brain? hahaha I really like how you're adding comedy to what was a very serious plotline. Great job and I can't wait for the next update!
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Actually on the understanding of Sylar's ability and how that hunger works..there's one other that knows VERY well how hard it is to control. Peter..remember? Once he got it in the future he killed Nathan by accident..and when he got back he nearly killed his own mother. It's hard to say what he would have become had he not lost his powers to his father.

Sigh..stupid Arthur Petrelli..I miss Peter's original power. I liked it when he had multiple powers. I hope eventually in the show they bring his original power back. I don't like it now that he can only hang on to one at a time.
dragonwitch250 chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Great job. What are they going to do now?
goldensage05 chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
I enjoyed this chapter immensely. I was laughing quite a bit, starting with the "Mohinder, Sylar is going to eat my brain!" all the way through Claire numerous “falls” to the argument over rooms.

I find that when most people add humor to their stories it’s very ooc, but everyone seems to be how they would in the show if this situation happened.

Are you planning any pairings? It fine if you’re not, but Tracy and Peter’s leadership roles and mature handle of the situation could lead somewhere, Sylars tripping of Claire (although it also serves to manage his “hunger” for Matt) is very the ‘boy on the playground pulling the girls pigtails’ and you mentioned the S3 future, and you also have Luke trying to start up a conversation with Claire.

Anyway, keep up the good work, can’t wait to read more.
silverhelix428 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Aw, I feel special now... And please, call me Victoria or V. Being known as Silverhelix seemed like a cool idea at first, but now it's getting weird.

I like how it's Tracy taking charge. That seemed hugely in-character to me, as she's the crazy beeyotch who just gets it done, whatever it takes, and is always out to find the solution that will leave her in the best possible position.

I also like how Sylar's pretty much just letting them discuss him. I have this image of Quinto standing there and watching them with a sarcastic raised eyebrow and smirking...

The one objection I have is that, given that Mohinder does, in fact, know about The Hunger, that he would at least have a little more flexibility with Sylar. Yes, The Hunger didn't induce Sylar to kill Chandra, human rage and psychosis did. However, Mohinder of all people should understand that sometimes abilities come with psychological side effects...

Oh, and by the way, Luke's line "I'm with the Serial Killer"? BEST. THING. EVER! I can totally see him saying that...

(Also- yay! Daphne's alive! I love it when Daphne stays alive!)
dragonwitch250 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Nice. I can't wait to read more!
silverhelix428 chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Wow. This chapter was kind of choppy, but surprisingly it worked really well, just the tiny little snapshot scenes.

And the saving of Daphne continues! Yay! *bows down to the awesomeness of live!Daphne*

I particularly liked the line "Super strength was designed for jobs like these." That was oddly hilarious and wonderful... and FITTING, because in Mohinder's case it literally WAS designed.

Claire's attempt to save Noah was good. If you lack a syringe, just cut yourself repeatedly.

So now we have Peter, Tracy, Sylar, Luke, Hiro, Ando, Matt, Mohinder, Claire and Daphne all in the same place. I don't actually think that's happened EVER since Kirby Plaza (and Tracy, Luke, Ando and Daphne weren't there even then, though Molly Micah DL Niki took their places, I guess). Gathering all (or even most) of the Heroes together in one place is one of my very favorite things to see FF writers do. It's SO fun to get them all together...

Now if only we knew where Monica was. Because if you read the graphic novels, SHE was on the plane, too. Or maybe that was Sparrow... Meh, whatever. Either way there's a terrakinetic and a muscle mimic running around somewhere.

Update quickly, this continues to be excellent.
dragonwitch250 chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Good job. Will Sylar try to be a hero now? Or maybe try to make friends with people other than Luke? Update soon!